Busbud is hiring and we’re particularly looking for a kick-ass iOS developer to join our mobile team. Her or his main responsibilities will consist of:
– Designing and building advanced applications for our iOS platform
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability & general reliability
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & ship new features
What’s in it for me?
Besides the thrill of the rush of coming to work every morning, Busbud offers plenty of competitive perks such as:
– Health benefits
– Stock options
– 4 weeks of paid vacation
– Free team lunches on Wednesdays & Busbud drinks on Fridays
– Quarterly Hackathons
– Unlimited amounts of snacks, awesome team events & a sweet office located in the hipster turned tech haven that is the Mile-End; which features plenty of great restaurants, bars, gyms & other startups nearby.
More of a visual learner? Check out our “Working at Busbud” video to have a better understanding of what Busbud is all about.
FYI, We’re also looking to add more people to our growing team of 40 people, notably on the Front-end & Integrations side as well as a Customer Acquisition Associate and Brand Ambassadors across various campuses. Believe you know someone that might be a great fit, be a good samaritan and spread the news.