At Busbud, we sell thousands of bus tickets from a bunch of bus operators all around the world. Now while we try to make our service as flawless as possible, sometimes “schtuff” happens and we need a part-time customer support superhero to save…not the day…but the customer’s precious time. That’s where you come in. Be the Batman. Or Wonder Woman. Or Hulk. Or if you never liked superheroes as a kid growing up, be yourself and contribute to this ever growing startup. ✌️
Sounds pretty cool, what will I be doing?
- Answering customers’ questions and concerns quickly. Like 0 to 100, real quick. (that’s a Drake reference)
- Making customers happy. You know that amazing feeling you get when you see a red panda playing with a pumpkin in the snow? We try to replicate that feeling to our customers. We want to make them feel all warm, fuzzy and good inside.
- Learning the ins and outs of working at an exciting startup. This is experience that no school can teach.
How many hours a week will I be doing this?
Around 20hrs/week. This is a part-time job.
What amazing requirements do I need to be considered for this mind-blowing opportunity?
- Be perfectly bilingual in English and Spanish…or French. ?? ?? ??
- Be available on weeknights and on weekends. ?
- Love helping people ❤️
- Work from home or at the office. It’s up to you.
- Flexible hours.
- Participate in Busbud team activities such as; Busbud drinks, Busbud FC and Team lunches.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, apply for the Customer Experience Associate position!