Where are the popular bus stations and stops in BanLung and Phnom Penh?
Frequently asked questions on the trip BanLung - Phnom Penh
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between BanLung and Phnom Penh!
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from BanLung to Phnom Penh, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from BanLung to Phnom Penh.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from BanLung to Phnom Penh, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting BanLung
Buses Leaving from BanLung
Buses Going to BanLung
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Bus Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Phnom Penh - Kep
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Pakse
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Phnom Penh - Cambodia
- Phnom Penh - Tonle Bati
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Tamao
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampong Thom
- Phnom Penh - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Chiso
- Bus Phnom Penh - BanLung
- Phnom Penh - Skun
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Kep - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Vientiane to Phnom Penh
- Bus Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampong Speu to Phnom Penh
- Bus Angkor Chey - Phnom Penh
- Banteay Meanchey - Phnom Penh
- Bus from BanLung to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Phnom Penh
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Koh Kong to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Koh Rong - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Cambodia to Siem Reap
- Bus Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
- Kandal - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Angkor Chey
- Bus BanLung - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Battambang
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Kampot - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampot
- Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu