Frequently asked questions on the trip Kep - Koh Rong
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while travelling from Kep to Koh Rong.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you’re bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Kep to Koh Rong.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Kep to Koh Rong that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Kep to Koh Rong, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. With Busbud, you can buy tickets with confidence. We ensure that you make the most out of your bus trip by partnering up with reliable bus companies from all around the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Kep
Buses Leaving from Kep
- Bus from Kep to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Phnom Penh
- Kep - Kampot
- Bus from Kep to Ha Tien
- Bus Kep - Koh Kong
- Kep - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Kep to Bokor
- Bus Kep - Siem Reap
- Kep - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Kep to Phu Quoc
- Bus Kep - Bangkok
- Kep - Chau Doc
- Bus from Kep to Can Tho
Buses Going to Kep
Popular Buses Connecting Koh Rong
Buses Leaving from Koh Rong
- Bus from Koh Rong to Kep
- Bus Koh Rong - Koh Rong Samloem
- Koh Rong - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Koh Rong to Koh Kong
- Bus Koh Rong - Sihanoukville
- Koh Rong - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Bus Koh Rong - Trat
- Koh Rong - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Koh Rong to Koh Chang
- Bus Koh Rong - Ha Tien
- Koh Rong - Phu Quoc
- Bus from Koh Rong to Bangkok
Buses Going to Koh Rong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong
- Bangkok - Koh Rong
- Bus from Cambodia to Koh Rong
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong
- Koh Kong - Koh Rong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Koh Rong
- Ho Chi Minh City - Koh Rong
- Bus from Koh Chang to Koh Rong
- Bus Ha Tien - Koh Rong
- Trat - Koh Rong
- Bus from Phu Quoc to Koh Rong
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
- Bus Kandal - Siem Reap
- Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kandal
- Bus BanLung - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Siem Reap
- Bus Phnom Penh - Angkor Chey
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Cambodia
- Kampot - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Speu
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Siem Reap - Banteay Meanchey