Frequently asked questions on the trip Koh Kong - Koh Rong
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Koh Kong to Koh Rong but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Koh Kong to Koh Rong, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Koh Kong to Koh Rong will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Koh Kong to Koh Rong.
Did you know?
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worlwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Koh Kong
Buses Leaving from Koh Kong
- Bus from Koh Kong to Phnom Penh
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Koh Kong - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Kong to Trat
- Bus Koh Kong - Siem Reap
- Koh Kong - Koh Rong
- Bus from Koh Kong to Kep
- Bus Koh Kong - Koh Chang
- Koh Kong - Pattaya
- Bus from Koh Kong to Bangkok
- Bus Koh Kong - Vientiane
Buses Going to Koh Kong
Popular Buses Connecting Koh Rong
Buses Leaving from Koh Rong
- Bus from Koh Rong to Kep
- Bus Koh Rong - Koh Rong Samloem
- Koh Rong - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Koh Rong to Koh Kong
- Bus Koh Rong - Sihanoukville
- Koh Rong - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Bus Koh Rong - Trat
- Koh Rong - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Koh Rong to Koh Chang
- Bus Koh Rong - Ha Tien
- Koh Rong - Phu Quoc
- Bus from Koh Rong to Bangkok
Buses Going to Koh Rong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong
- Bangkok - Koh Rong
- Bus from Cambodia to Koh Rong
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong
- Koh Kong - Koh Rong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Koh Rong
- Ho Chi Minh City - Koh Rong
- Bus from Koh Chang to Koh Rong
- Bus Ha Tien - Koh Rong
- Trat - Koh Rong
- Bus from Phu Quoc to Koh Rong
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Kandal to Siem Reap
- Bus Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
- Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Angkor Chey
- Bus BanLung - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Siem Reap to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Kampot - Siem Reap
- Kampot - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Speu
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh