Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri Buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
Bus service from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri will be provided by the most trusted bus companies.
From cheap bus tickets to more luxurious buses traveling from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri, we offer a wide range of bus services to best suit your needs depending on how much your budget is.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Phnom Penh and Ratanakiri!
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampot
- Bus Phnom Penh - Bangkok
- Phnom Penh - Kep
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Vientiane
- Bus Phnom Penh - Pakse
- Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Battambang
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu
- Phnom Penh - Tonle Bati
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Phnom Penh - Chiso
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Poi Pet
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Phnom Penh - Tamao
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kep to Phnom Penh
- Bus Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Speu - Phnom Penh
- Tonle Bati - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Cambodia to Phnom Penh
- Bus Chiso - Phnom Penh
- Kandal - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Poi Pet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Skun - Phnom Penh
- Tamao - Phnom Penh
Popular Buses Connecting Ratanakiri
Buses Leaving from Ratanakiri
Buses Going to Ratanakiri
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
- Bus Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Siem Reap - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ratanakiri
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Phnom Penh - Angkor Chey
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Siem Reap
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Phnom Penh - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Koh Kong - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Cambodia
- Bus Phnom Penh - Banteay Meanchey
- Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin