Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Ha Tien?
Frequently asked questions on the trip Kampot - Ha Tien
Buses travelling between Kampot and Ha Tien leave from Kampot Giant Ibis or Kampot and arrive at Ha Tien, Hatien.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Kampot and Ha Tien!
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Kampot to Ha Tien, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Kampot to Ha Tien.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Kampot to Ha Tien while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
Buses Leaving from Kampot
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Coach Kampot - Siem Reap
- Bus Kampot - Ho Chi Minh City
- Kampot - Kep
- Bus from Kampot to Ha Tien
- Coach Kampot - Bangkok
- Bus Kampot - Koh Kong
- Kampot - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Rong
- Coach Kampot - Kandal
- Bus Kampot - Bokor
- Kampot - Chau Doc
- Bus from Kampot to Phu Quoc
- Coach Kampot - Can Tho
- Bus Kampot - Trat
Buses Going to Kampot
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Coach Ha Tien - Kampot
- Bus Kep - Kampot
- Bokor - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong to Kampot
- Coach Cambodia - Kampot
- Bus Kandal - Kampot
- Koh Rong Samloem - Kampot
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Kampot
- Coach Bangkok - Kampot
- Bus Phu Quoc - Kampot
- Chau Doc - Kampot
- Bus from Trat to Kampot
- Coach Can Tho - Kampot
Popular Buses Connecting Ha Tien
Buses Leaving from Ha Tien
- Bus from Ha Tien to Phnom Penh
- Coach Ha Tien - Sihanoukville
- Bus Ha Tien - Kampot
- Ha Tien - Siem Reap
- Bus from Ha Tien to Kep
- Coach Ha Tien - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Ha Tien - Long Xuyen
- Ha Tien - Phu Quoc
- Bus from Ha Tien to Koh Rong
- Coach Ha Tien - Koh Kong
- Bus Ha Tien - Krong Bavet
- Ha Tien - Bangkok
- Bus from Ha Tien to Cambodia
Buses Going to Ha Tien
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Sihanoukville
- Coach Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Stung Treng to Phnom Penh
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Preah Sihanouk
- Coach Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong Samloem
- Siem Reap - Sra'aem
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Coach Krong Preah Vihear - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Phnom Penh