Frequently asked questions on the trip Koh Kong - Koh Chang
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Koh Kong to Koh Chang but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Koh Kong to Koh Chang, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Koh Kong to Koh Chang.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Koh Kong to Koh Chang while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud makes bus travel easy. We help travellers find a bus, plot routes, and book intercity bus tickets all over the world. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Koh Kong
Buses Leaving from Koh Kong
- Bus from Koh Kong to Phnom Penh
- Coach Koh Kong - Trat
- Bus Koh Kong - Sihanoukville
- Koh Kong - Kep
- Bus from Koh Kong to Siem Reap
- Coach Koh Kong - Koh Rong
- Bus Koh Kong - Rayong
- Koh Kong - Pattaya
- Bus from Koh Kong to Ha Tien
- Coach Koh Kong - Bangkok
- Bus Koh Kong - Koh Chang
Buses Going to Koh Kong
Popular Buses Connecting Koh Chang
Buses Leaving from Koh Chang
- Bus from Koh Chang to Bangkok
- Coach Koh Chang - Pattaya
- Bus Koh Chang - Siem Reap
- Koh Chang - Chiang Mai
- Bus from Koh Chang to Trat
- Coach Koh Chang - Rayong
- Bus Koh Chang - Koh Samet
- Koh Chang - Koh Kong
- Bus from Koh Chang to Koh Rong
- Coach Koh Chang - Phu Quoc
- Bus Koh Chang - Sihanoukville
- Koh Chang - Phnom Penh
Buses Going to Koh Chang
- Bus from Bangkok to Koh Chang
- Coach Pattaya - Koh Chang
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Chang
- Sihanoukville - Koh Chang
- Bus from Trat to Koh Chang
- Coach Rayong - Koh Chang
- Bus Chiang Mai - Koh Chang
- Koh Samet - Koh Chang
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Chang
- Coach Koh Rong - Koh Chang
- Bus Phu Quoc - Koh Chang
- Koh Kong - Koh Chang
- Bus from Cambodia to Koh Chang
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Sihanoukville
- Coach Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Stung Treng to Phnom Penh
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Preah Sihanouk
- Coach Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong Samloem
- Siem Reap - Sra'aem
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Coach Krong Preah Vihear - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Phnom Penh