Frequently asked questions on the trip Ratanakiri - Phnom Penh
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Ratanakiri and Phnom Penh!
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Ratanakiri to Phnom Penh, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Ratanakiri to Phnom Penh.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Ratanakiri to Phnom Penh.
Did you know?
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Ratanakiri
Buses Leaving from Ratanakiri
Buses Going to Ratanakiri
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Coach Phnom Penh - Kep
- Bus Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Phnom Penh - Pakse
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
- Coach Phnom Penh - Ha Tien
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Phnom Penh - BanLung
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Coach Phnom Penh - Kampong Thom
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Phnom Penh - Bokor
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Saen Monourom
- Coach Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Stung Treng
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kep to Phnom Penh
- Coach Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Bus Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Ha Tien to Phnom Penh
- Coach Pakse - Phnom Penh
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Phnom Penh
- Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kandal to Phnom Penh
- Coach Preah Sihanouk - Phnom Penh
- Bus Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- BanLung - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Saen Monourom to Phnom Penh
- Coach Krong Bavet - Phnom Penh
- Bus Koh Kong - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Sihanoukville
- Coach Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Stung Treng to Phnom Penh
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Preah Sihanouk
- Coach Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong Samloem
- Siem Reap - Sra'aem
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Coach Krong Preah Vihear - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Phnom Penh