GO with Busbud rewards program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated On: 2021-12-03
Busbud reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Program or these Terms at any time without notice. Busbud reserves the right to end the Program at any time without notice and without obligations to Program Members (defined below). By enrolling or participating in the Program, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not participate in the Program.
HOW TO JOIN
The Program is free to join. All eligible participants in the Program are "Program Members." To participate as a Program Member, you must be 18 years of age or older and have a Busbud account in good standing. You must sign up online at Busbud.com or on the Busbud app. You may add up to five (5) other people to earn and use Busbud credits on your account (“Authorized Users”). All additional users must be registered with BusBud and approved by the primary Program Member. There are no limitations or restrictions on adding or removing Authorized Users on an account. Each added Authorized User will be given a new Program Member ID. An approved Authorized user can book travel on their own account. An approved Authorized User can not use the primary Program Member’s account balance. The primary Program Member will earn and use credits for travel booked by such persons. Authorized Users who want to earn and use credits to book travel must have their own separate account. Program Members are solely responsible for all use of their account, including any use by their Authorized Users.
PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
The more you travel with Busbud the more you are rewarded! Every kilometer you travel with us, every ticket you purchase from us, and every country you visit with us gives you more benefits and clout. The Program offers four Membership Levels that may be reached by satisfying various qualification criteria, as described in the below chart. Each successive Membership Level includes its own benefits as well as the benefits of the preceding Membership Levels. All Program Members start at the Busbud Bronze Membership Level upon signing up for the Program.
Program Members may advance to the next Membership Level by meeting specific qualifying criteria, described below, during a one-year period (the “Earnings Window”). All Program Member’s begin at the Bronze level. Once a new Membership Level is unlocked, a Program Member stays in that Membership Status from the day it is earned, for the following GO with Busbud program calendar year, and expires on December 31. For example, 2022 status is earned through purchase activity from 2021 and will expire on December 31, 2022."
|Level awarded upon signing up.||5 tickets or 2,000 kilometers or 2 countries||10 tickets or 4,000 kilometers or 3 countries||15 tickets or 6,000 kilometers or 4 countries|
HOW TO EARN GO WITH BUSBUD CREDITS
You start earning Go credits from booking and completing your very first ride. Credits are earned once a ride booked through Busbud is taken and completed. Busbud credits have no cash value, may not be redeemed for cash, and may only be used in connection with the Program.
Credits will be earned based on various factors, such as the geographic region where a trip is taken, the length of the trip, and program member’s participation level. Credit earnings for ticket purchases range between 1.5% to 6% of the purchase price depending on the route and tier level and may change at any time at Busbud's sole discretion.
From time to time, Busbud or third parties acting on Busbud’s behalf may offer additional ways to earn credits or accelerated earning rates. For example, you may be able to earn credits by downloading and using the Busbud app, referring others to use Busbud or participating in certain events or promotions. The terms for these opportunities will be described in the applicable promotional offer.
HOW TO VIEW GO BUSBUD CREDITS BALANCE
You can view and access your Busbud credits balance and account information on the BusBud website and app.
Benefits for Program Members are privileges granted to Program Members differentiated by Membership Level ("Program Benefits"). Program Benefits are granted at the discretion of Busbud, may change at any time, and have no cash value. See Program Benefits in your profile page.
HOW TO REDEEM BUSBUD CREDITS
Busbud credits can be redeemed for various awards once redemption thresholds are met. Currently, Busbud credits may be redeemed towards a Busbud ticket after five trips have been taken (Redemption thresholds can be changed at Busbuds discretion). A Program Member may exchange various amounts of Busbud credits in whole or part for awards of varying values, such as purchasing Busbud tickets, discounts on Busbud tickets, or other options that Busbud may make available from time to time. The number of Busbud credits required to redeem for Busbud tickets may vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, and other factors.
Program Members can use their Busbud credits to purchase seats for themselves or for other passengers named in their Go with Busbud Rewards account. A passenger travelling on a ticket using Busbud credits from another Program Member’s account will not be allowed to make changes to the itinerary. The Program Member is responsible for all changes.
Busbud may, but has no obligation to, make other non-Busbud awards available to Program Members from time to time. In such a case, the third party fulfilling the award will be solely responsible for that award and terms associated therewith.
BUSBUD CREDITS EXPIRATION
Busbud credits are non-transferable and expire two years from the date earned. Busbud credits may only be redeemed as described in these Terms, have no cash value, and except where prohibited by law, cannot be redeemed for cash. Membership Levels are non-transferable and expire at the end of program calendar year once reached.
Participation in the Program is a privilege granted to Program Members. Busbud may suspend, revoke, or terminate such privilege at any time for any reason. If your Program membership is terminated, all Busbud credits associated with your Program membership and any Program Benefits will be forfeited immediately upon termination. If your Program membership is terminated due to fraudulent activity or noncompliance with these Terms, in addition to forfeiting all Busbud credits and Program Benefits associated with your Program membership immediately, you cannot participate in or rejoin the Program unless expressly approved by Busbud.
PROGRAM CHANGES AND TERMINATION
Busbud reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Program or these Terms at any time without prior notice. When we make changes, we will post the revised Terms on this site and revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Please check this page periodically for changes.
Busbud also reserves the right to end the Program at any time without notice and without obligations to Program Members. No Busbud credits will be earned or redeemed after the effective date of termination.
All changes or amendments to these Terms will become binding upon all Program Members immediately.
- Choice of Law and Venue. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS WILL BE GOVERNED BY DELAWARE LAW, EXCLUDING CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES, AND WILL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION LOCATED IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE. YOU CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THOSE COURTS.
- Assignment. We may transfer or assign our rights or our obligations under these Terms to any person or entity at any time without your consent. You may not give your rights or obligations under these Terms. Any attempt to assign your rights or obligations without our written consent is void.
- No agency. Nothing in these Terms shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and Busbud.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms will remain in effect.
- Headings. The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning or scope of these Terms or otherwise be given other legal effect.
- Interpretation of Program Terms. All interpretations of these Terms will be at Busbud's sole discretion and Busbud's decisions will be final.
- DISCLAIMER. THE PROGRAM OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE, INACCURATE, OR INTERRUPTED FROM TIME TO TIME FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY, INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS OF THE PROGRAM OR ITS FEATURES. BUSBUD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT OR YOUR BUSBUD BUCKS.
- NO WARRANTY. THE PROGRAM AND ALL THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL BENEFITS AND REWARDS MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THE PROGRAM, IF ANY, ARE PROVIDED BY BUSBUD AND DO NOT MODIFY THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIPS AMONG OR BETWEEN PROGRAM MEMBERS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUSBUD (I) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS, OF OR ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AMD (II) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and any other policies posted at www.busbud.com constitute the entire agreement and supersede all other agreements between Busbud and you relating to this subject matter.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your questions through the Contact section on our website.