Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Bokor and Phnom Penh?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Bokor - Phnom Penh
About 87 miles (140 km) separate Bokor and Phnom Penh.
Most of the buses traveling from Bokor to Phnom Penh leave from Bokor Mountain and arrive at Phnom Penh Japan Hospital. These are the main pick-up and drop-off locations on this route, but you could find others that could be a better fit for your travel plans.
Once in Phnom Penh, you can start exploring the city and discover its surroundings. The top sights and things to do are The Killing Fields & Choeung Ek Memorial, River Cruise, Tuol Sleng Museum, National Museum of Cambodia and Wat Ounalom.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Bokor and Phnom Penh!
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Bokor to Phnom Penh, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Bokor to Phnom Penh.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Bokor to Phnom Penh, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Bokor
Buses Leaving from Bokor
- Bus from Bokor to Phnom Penh
- Bus Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Bokor - Kampot
- Bus from Bokor to Kep
- Bus Bokor - Krong Poi Pet
- Bokor - Bangkok
Buses Going to Bokor
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Bus Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Phnom Penh - Kep
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Pakse
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Phnom Penh - Ha Tien
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Cambodia
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Phnom Penh - Krong Suong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Prey Veng
- Bus Phnom Penh - Memot
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri
- Bus Phnom Penh - Skun
- Phnom Penh - Krong Saen Monourom
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Pattaya to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kep - Phnom Penh
- Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Can Tho to Phnom Penh
- Bus Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Pakse - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Takeo to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Koh Rong - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Svay Rieng to Phnom Penh
- Bus Sra'aem - Phnom Penh
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Snuol to Phnom Penh
- Bus BanLung - Phnom Penh
- Krong Kracheh - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Krong Kampong Cham to Siem Reap
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Kampong Cham
- Kampot - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Kracheh
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Koh Kong - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang
- Kampot - Koh Kong