- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Hua Hin and Bangkok?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Hua Hin to Bangkok?
- Will you be returning to Bangkok by bus?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Hua Hin
- Popular Buses Connecting Bangkok
- Popular Routes In This Country
See what travelers are saying about the trip from Hua Hin to Bangkok
4.7 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked a bus ticket from Hua Hin to Bangkok
Ratings and Reviews (35)
William W.February 12, 2020
Nikolaus S.May 26, 2019
Mihail Emilov P.April 27, 2019
Brandon H.April 26, 2019
Shirish J.April 1, 2019
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Hua Hin and Bangkok?
888 Thanon Phetkasem, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
39/17 Chomsin Rd, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Soi Fangkhlong, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
1991/20 Thanon Phetkasem, Tambon Cha-am, Amphoe Cha-am, Chang Wat Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
44 Soi Phetchaburi 13 Yeak 2, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
191 Rong Mueang Rd, Khwaeng Rong Muang, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
141 ถนน พุทธมณฑล สาย 2 Khwaeng Sala Thammasop, Khet Thawi Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10170, Thailand
Frequently asked questions for your trip Hua Hin - Bangkok
About 92 miles (148 km) separate Hua Hin and Bangkok.
If you're headed to Bangkok from Hua Hin, chances are that your bus will leave from Hua Hin Soi 96 and arrive at Bangkok Office. These are the main pick-up and drop-off locations on this route, but you could find others that could be a better fit for your travel plans.
Once in Bangkok, you can start exploring the city and discover its surroundings. The top sights and things to do are Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, Sala Chalermkrung Theatre: Khon Masked Dance, National Science Museum, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Wat Saket And Phu Khao Thong (The Golden Mount).
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Hua Hin to Bangkok but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Hua Hin to Bangkok, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Hua Hin to Bangkok will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Hua Hin to Bangkok while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Hua Hin
Buses Leaving from Hua Hin
- Bus from Hua Hin to Pattaya
- Bus Hua Hin - Phuket
- Hua Hin - Krabi
- Bus from Hua Hin to Surat Thani
- Bus Hua Hin - Chiang Mai
- Hua Hin - Chanthaburi
- Bus from Hua Hin to Saraburi
- Bus Hua Hin - Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Hua Hin - Rayong
- Bus from Hua Hin to Koh Phangan
- Bus Hua Hin - Nakhon Ratchasima
- Hua Hin - Koh Lanta
- Bus from Hua Hin to Chonburi
- Bus Hua Hin - Phnom Penh
Buses Going to Hua Hin
- Bus from Pattaya to Hua Hin
- Bus Phuket - Hua Hin
- Surat Thani - Hua Hin
- Bus from Chiang Mai to Hua Hin
- Bus Koh Phangan - Hua Hin
- Chonburi - Hua Hin
- Bus from Saraburi to Hua Hin
- Bus Koh Lanta - Hua Hin
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya - Hua Hin
- Bus from Chanthaburi to Hua Hin
- Bus Nakhon Ratchasima - Hua Hin
- Rayong - Hua Hin
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Hua Hin
Popular Buses Connecting Bangkok
Buses Leaving from Bangkok
- Bus from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bus Bangkok - Cambodia
- Bangkok - Koh Chang
- Bus from Bangkok to Trat
- Bus Bangkok - Vientiane
- Bangkok - Surat Thani
- Bus from Bangkok to Aranyaprathet
- Bus Bangkok - Koh Phangan
- Bangkok - Koh Samet
- Bus from Bangkok to Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Bus Bangkok - Saraburi
- Bangkok - Rayong
- Bus from Bangkok to Chonburi
- Bus Bangkok - Pai
- Bangkok - Chanthaburi
Buses Going to Bangkok
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Koh Chang - Bangkok
- Bus from Surat Thani to Bangkok
- Bus Vientiane - Bangkok
- Trat - Bangkok
- Bus from Chonburi to Bangkok
- Bus Aranyaprathet - Bangkok
- Rayong - Bangkok
- Bus from Pai to Bangkok
- Bus Chanthaburi - Bangkok
- Saraburi - Bangkok
- Bus from Koh Samet to Bangkok
- Bus Koh Phangan - Bangkok
- Koh Lanta - Bangkok
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Pattaya to Phuket
- Bus Phuket - Bangkok
- Phuket - Pattaya
- Bus from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bus Hua Hin - Bangkok
- Chiang Mai - Pattaya
- Bus from Pattaya to Krabi
- Bus Krabi - Bangkok
- Bangkok - Hua Hin
- Bus from Krabi to Hua Hin
- Bus Chiang Mai - Bangkok
- Rayong - Trat
- Bus from Krabi to Pattaya
- Bus Pattaya - Chonburi
- Chanthaburi - Pattaya