- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción?
- Will you be returning to Asunción by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Pedro Juan Caballero
- Popular Buses Connecting Asunción
- Popular Routes In This Country
Frequently asked questions for your trip Pedro Juan Caballero - Asunción
Pedro Juan Caballero and Asunción are 202 miles (325 km) apart.
Buses going from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción begin their journey at Parada de Autobus Pedro Juan Caballero and reach their destination at Terminal de Ómnibus.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Pedro Juan Caballero to Asunción while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud makes bus travel easy. We help travelers find a bus, plot routes, and book intercity bus tickets all over the world. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Pedro Juan Caballero
Buses Leaving from Pedro Juan Caballero
- Bus from Pedro Juan Caballero to Campo Grande
- Bus Pedro Juan Caballero - Brasília
- Pedro Juan Caballero - Goiânia
- Bus from Pedro Juan Caballero to Rio Verde
- Bus Pedro Juan Caballero - Anápolis
Buses Going to Pedro Juan Caballero
Popular Buses Connecting Asunción
Buses Leaving from Asunción
- Bus from Asunción to Corrientes
- Bus Asunción - Foz do Iguaçu
- Asunción - Florianópolis
- Bus from Asunción to Montevideo
- Bus Asunción - Resistencia
- Asunción - Porto Alegre
- Bus from Asunción to Carmen del Paraná
- Bus Asunción - São Paulo
- Asunción - Rio de Janeiro
- Bus from Asunción to Formosa
- Bus Asunción - Campo Grande
- Asunción - Rosario
- Bus from Asunción to Salto
- Bus Asunción - Balneário Camboriú
- Asunción - Cascavel
Buses Going to Asunción
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Asunción
- Bus Montevideo - Asunción
- Foz do Iguaçu - Asunción
- Bus from Corrientes to Asunción
- Bus Rosario - Asunción
- Formosa - Asunción
- Bus from São Paulo to Asunción
- Bus Resistencia - Asunción
- Córdoba - Asunción
- Bus from Rio de Janeiro to Asunción
- Bus Curitiba - Asunción
- Florianópolis - Asunción
- Bus from Porto Alegre to Asunción
- Bus Campo Grande - Asunción
- San Justo - Asunción