- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Train Companies
- City Guide
- Information on this train trip
- Where are the popular train stations and stops in Berlin and Amsterdam?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Train Travel
- Will you be returning to Amsterdam by train?
- Top Travelled Train Routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Routes In This Country
Train Berlin to Amsterdam: Trip Overview
Berlin to Amsterdam Trains
Busbud helps you find a train from Berlin to Amsterdam. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find trains with WiFi and electrical outlets.
Train service from Berlin to Amsterdam will be provided by the most trusted companies.
Whether it is train tickets or first class train tickets going to Amsterdam from Berlin, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this train trip
|Earliest and Latest Train Departures||12:22AM - 6:08PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$55|
|Minimum Trip Duration||5h53m|
|Average Train Trip Duration||10h8m|
|Distance||356 miles (573 km)|
|Train Companies on This Route||FlixBus, Deutsche Bahn Regio|
Where are the popular train stations and stops in Berlin and Amsterdam?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Berlin - Amsterdam
The average train ticket price from Berlin to Amsterdam is $55. The best way to find train tickets from Berlin to Amsterdam is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
A train trip between Berlin and Amsterdam is around 10h 8m, although the fastest train will take about 5h 53m. This is the time it takes to travel the 359 miles that separates the two cities.
The number of trains from Berlin to Amsterdam can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 9. Some trains are direct while others have layovers. Simplify your train trip from Berlin to Amsterdam by comparing and selecting the train that fits your travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the train from Berlin to Amsterdam, you can travel comfortably and safely with FlixBus, Deutsche Bahn Regio.
Trains traveling between Berlin and Amsterdam leave from Hauptbahnhof or Spandau and arrive at Sloterdijk, Amsterdam Schipol Airport, Amstel.
Once in Amsterdam, you can exploring the city. The top sights and things to do are City Sightseeing Amsterdam Hop On and Hop Off, Canal cruise, Canal Motorboats, Walking tours, Cycling in Amsterdam.
Find cheapest prices for trains
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your train tickets from Berlin to Amsterdam, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $42 to $116 for a train ticket from Berlin to Amsterdam based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $42 which is on 2023-12-13.
About Train Travel
Train Travel Tips
There are many train stations in the world, check it station pages on Busbud to get all information you need.
No matter if you plan to take a regional or high-speed train to Amsterdam, the planet will thank you. You’ll help to protect the beautiful landscapes that will unfold before your very eyes.
By choosing the train between Berlin and Amsterdam, you emit up to 30 times less CO2 than for the same journey made by plane or car!
Make a music playlist for your train ride from Berlin to Amsterdam, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Japanese trains are always on time, it is extremely infrequent to see breakdowns during peak periods. In the event of a delay of more than 5 minutes, the crew will personally apologize to each passenger.
The first high-speed train line was inaugurated in 1964, in Japan, to connect Tokyo with Osaka. It was during the Olympics that the first passengers travelled aboard the Shinkansen at a speed of 210 km / h.
You can find dogs as passengers on the trains of Moscow, where there is a large number of stray dogs. Over time, the dogs have learned the inner workings of the rail system and it is not uncommon to find one travelling between the city and the suburbs.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular train trips
- Train from Berlin to Paris
- Train from Munich to Vienna
- Train from Munich to Prague
- Train from Berlin to Hamburg
- Train from Munich to Paris
- Train from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Berlin to Warsaw
- Train from Berlin to Copenhagen
- Train from Berlin to Dresden
- Train from Berlin to London
- Train from Rotterdam to Amsterdam
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam
- Train from Düsseldorf to Amsterdam
- Train from Munich to Amsterdam
- Train from Cologne to Amsterdam
- Train from London to Gatwick
- Train from Glasgow to London
- Train from Paris to Brussels
- Train from London to Brighton
- Train from Lyon to Paris
- Train from Glasgow to Edinburgh
- Train from Paris to Nice
- Train from Bordeaux to Paris
- Train from Milan to Florence
- Train from Edinburgh to London
- Train from Marseille to Paris
- Train from Paris to Toulouse
- Train from Naples to Sorrento
- Train from Toulouse to Paris
- Train from Venice to Florence