- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Train Companies
- City Guide
- Information on this train trip
- Where are the popular train stations and stops in Munich and Ghent?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Train Travel
- Will you be returning to Ghent by train?
- Top Travelled Train Routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Routes In This Country
Train Munich to Ghent: Trip Overview
Munich to Ghent Trains
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a train from Munich to Ghent is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of train fares and train schedules to find the best deals.
We make sure you can find a train service from Munich to Ghent from the most reliable train companies operating this trip.
Discover how much the train trip from Munich to Ghent will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest train tickets or high-end trains.
Information on this train trip
|Earliest and Latest Train Departures||3:32AM - 5:32AM|
|Average Ticket Price||$146|
|Minimum Trip Duration||8h49m|
|Average Train Trip Duration||8h49m|
|Distance||403 miles (650 km)|
|Train Companies on This Route||Deutsche Bahn Regio|
Where are the popular train stations and stops in Munich and Ghent?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Munich - Ghent
The average train ticket price from Munich to Ghent is $146. The best way to find train tickets from Munich to Ghent is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
A train trip between Munich and Ghent is around 8h 49m, although the fastest train will take about 8h 49m. This is the time it takes to travel the 405 miles that separates the two cities.
The number of trains from Munich to Ghent can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 2. Some trains are direct while others have layovers. Simplify your train trip from Munich to Ghent by comparing and selecting the train that fits your travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the train from Munich to Ghent, you can travel comfortably and safely with Deutsche Bahn Regio.
Trains traveling between Munich and Ghent leave from ZOB Hackerbrücke or München Hauptbahnhof and arrive at Gent Dampoort Station Eurolines Bus Stop.
About Train Travel
Train Travel Tips
Taking the fastest trains allows you to travel at speeds greater than 300 km/h. Taking a trip from Munich to Ghent is not only much quicker but more comfortable too! You can usually travel directly to the city centre and save time while you're at it.
Regional train? High-speed train? Whichever train to Ghent you take, you’ll help reduce the environmental impact and carbon footprint of your trip. As you watch the landscapes unfold before your eyes, you can tell yourself that with this choice, you are making sure they remain protected.
With up to 30x less CO2 emissions for your train journey between Munich and Ghent, the train is an ecological alternative to flights or personal cars.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Munich to Ghent while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
New York holds the record for the most platforms and track numbers in a single station. Grand Central Station in Manhattan is one of the largest rail terminals in the world with more than 44 platforms and 67 tracks to accommodate passengers.
Japanese trains are always on time, it is extremely infrequent to see breakdowns during peak periods. In the event of a delay of more than 5 minutes, the crew will personally apologize to each passenger.
The longest train journey in the world is between Europe and Asia. This long journey starts from Porto in Portugal and crosses the whole European continent to reach Hanoi in Vietnam in 12 days while travelling more than 17,000 km.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular train trips
- Train from Berlin to Paris
- Train from Munich to Vienna
- Train from Munich to Prague
- Train from Berlin to Hamburg
- Train from Munich to Paris
- Train from Munich to Zurich
- Train from Munich to Nuremberg
- Train from Munich to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Munich to Amsterdam
- Train from Munich to Innsbruck
- Train from Brussels to Ghent
- Train from Bruges to Ghent
- Train from Antwerp to Ghent
- Train from Cologne to Ghent
- Train from Zaventem to Ghent
- Train from London to Gatwick
- Train from Glasgow to London
- Train from Paris to Brussels
- Train from London to Brighton
- Train from Lyon to Paris
- Train from Glasgow to Edinburgh
- Train from Paris to Nice
- Train from Bordeaux to Paris
- Train from Milan to Florence
- Train from Edinburgh to London
- Train from Marseille to Paris
- Train from Paris to Toulouse
- Train from Naples to Sorrento
- Train from Toulouse to Paris
- Train from Venice to Florence