Book cheap Rutatlántica bus tickets online, find schedules, prices, bus stations locations, services, promotions and deals.
Rutatlántica popular routes and schedules
|First and last departures
|Mar del Plata → Buenos Aires
|First and last departures12:45pm — 10:30pm
|Buenos Aires → Pinamar
|First and last departures12:10am — 10:00am
|Average duration4h 38m
|Pinamar → Buenos Aires
|First and last departures1:15pm — 11:00pm
|Average duration4h 35m
|Villa Gesell → Buenos Aires
|First and last departures12:45pm — 10:30pm
|Average duration5h 6m
|San Miguel de Tucumán → Termas de Río Hondo
|First and last departures2:40pm — 7:10pm
|Average duration1h 12m
Wondering how much are the cheapest Rutatlántica bus ticket? Find out with Busbud's extensive list of Rutatlántica fares.
View different Rutatlántica bus schedules and Rutatlántica ticket prices to find a bus based on your traveling needs.
Busbud shows you which amenities are included with your Rutatlántica bus for each individual departure.
With our coverage of all available Rutatlántica bus lines, we make sure you are able to get to where you need to be.
Take advantage of available Rutatlántica bus coupons in order to get discounted Rutatlántica fares.
With information like Rutatlántica phone number or the closest Rutatlántica bus station, Busbud makes sure you get easy access to all the important information.
Partnering up with Rutatlántica allows Busbud to ensure high quality Rutatlántica bus services to travelers from all corners of the world.
Amenities on Rutatlántica buses
Rutatlántica's Coverage in Numbers
- Daily Buses870
Rutatlántica Bus classes
- 5 Estrellas
- Cama Ejec Indiv LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejec. LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejecutivo
- Cama Ejecutivo con Cena Fria
- Cama con Servicio
- Cama sin Auxiliar
- Ejuctivo sin Auxiliar
- Promo Cama
- Promo Semi Cama con Servicio
- Promo Suite
- Semi Cama
- Semi Cama Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Expreso
- Semi Cama Promo Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Promocionada
- Semi Cama Superior
- Semi Cama con Cena Fria
- Semi Cama con Servicio
- Semica Directo
- Servicio Cama Ejecutivo
- Servicio Suite
- Suite VIP
Rutatlántica User Reviews
3.2 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked their tickets with Rutatlántica
Ratings and Reviews (296)
Florencia R.February 24, 2023
Carlos C.February 21, 2023
Kerry G.March 9, 2020
María Romina B.December 3, 2019
Ema Silvina R.April 8, 2018
Yes, there is WiFi on Rutatlántica! We recommend downloading your movies or favorite shows before your bus trip, as the WiFi can lose its connection in rural areas. No worries, you'll still be able to check your emails and social media during your trip.
No, there aren't any power outlets or USB plugs on Rutatlántica. We recommend bringing a battery pack to make sure you won't run out of battery, or bring a good book and stay entertained throughout your bus ride!
Yes, there is a toilet on all Rutatlántica buses. The toilet is generally located at the back of the bus or near the middle door. Most bus toilets do not have running water, so we recommend bringing hand sanitizer with you.
Yes, Rutatlántica offers food and drinks on board. When booking on Busbud, you will be able to see if a full meal or only snacks are offered for your desired departure.
No, no need to print your Rutatlántica ticket! Simply show your e-ticket on your smartphone along with a valid photo ID to board the bus. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you when you book on Busbud.
Only Certified Service animals are allowed on Rutatlántica buses. Pets are not allowed on the bus or in the hold of the bus.
When traveling with Rutatlántica, you will be able to enjoy Air conditioning, Standard seat, , , Lie-flat Seat or Bed, Hot Meal, , , Toilet, , Wifi, XL Seat. Rutatlántica will offer you a reliable, safe, and comfortable bus trip!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud is a bus and train search tool - we include Rutatlántica routes, schedules and prices in our searches along with many other train and bus companies. You can compare prices, amenities and times by searching for a route. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Rutatlántica ticket from us. Note that train tickets sell out, Rutatlántica and other operators generally charge a lot more for last-minute tickets or for tickets bought in person.
Rutatlántica Popular Routes, Destinations and Stations
Top Rutatlántica Bus Lines
- Liniers to Mar del Plata$53
- Florencio Varela to Mar del Plata$53
- San Justo to Mar del Plata$51
- El Talar de Pacheco to Mar del Plata$50
- Florencio Varela to Santa Teresita$47
- Florencio Varela to Las Toninas$47
- Lomas de Zamora to Mar del Plata$53
- San Justo to Santa Teresita$46
- Moreno to Mar del Plata$41
- San Justo to Mar del Tuyú$46
- Morón to Mar del Plata$51
- Liniers to Santa Teresita$47
- El Talar de Pacheco to Santa Teresita$47
- Liniers to Mar del Tuyú$50
- San Martín to Mar del Plata$51
- Florencio Varela to Mar del Tuyú$47
- Merlo to Mar del Plata$51
- Campana to Mar del Plata$34
- San Justo to Las Toninas$45
- Florencio Varela to Mar De Ajo$48
Top Rutatlántica Destinations
- Rutatlántica to Mar del Plata
- Rutatlántica San Miguel de Tucumán
- Rutatlántica to Liniers
- Rutatlántica El Talar de Pacheco
- Rutatlántica to Florencio Varela
- Rutatlántica Corrientes
- Rutatlántica to San Justo
- Rutatlántica Santa Teresita
- Rutatlántica to Villa Gesell
- Buses to Resistencia
- Buses to Termas de Río Hondo
- Buses to Mar del Tuyú
- Buses to Moreno
- Buses to Mar De Ajo
- Buses to Pinamar
- Buses to Santiago del Estero
- Buses to Morón
- Buses to Merlo
- Buses to Las Toninas
- Buses to San Bernardo
Top Rutatlántica Stations and Locations
- Tucuman Terminal
- El Talar Terminal Regreso
- Terminal Florencio Varela
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Corrientes
- San Justo Centro
- Terminal Ómnibus
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Villa Gesell
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Resistencia
- Termas de Rio Hondo
- Terminal Mar del Tuyu
- Parador Dover
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Mar de Ajó
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Pinamar
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Santiago del Estero
- Terminal nueva de Moron
- Terminal de Omnibus Las Toninas
- Terminal San Bernardo
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Presidente Roque Saenz Peña
- Parador El Tagüe
- Terminal Pilar
- Santa Clara del Mar
- Terminal de Escobar