Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Phnom Penh?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Kampot to Phnom Penh?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
- Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
- Popular Routes In This country
Bus Kampot to Phnom Penh: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Cambodia, Kim Seng Express is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 5 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $16.00 to $16.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, Kim Seng Express gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
PACIFIC EXPRESS offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Cambodia. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 2 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from $16.00 to $16.00, PACIFIC EXPRESS is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax, and let PACIFIC EXPRESS take care of the driving.
Kampot to Phnom Penh Buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Kampot to Phnom Penh.
Discover how much the bus trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||6:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$16|
|Minimum Trip Duration||3h|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||3h|
|Bus companies on this route||Kim Seng Express, PACIFIC EXPRESS|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Phnom Penh?
Frequently asked questions on the trip Kampot - Phnom Penh
The average bus ticket price from Kampot to Phnom Penh is $16. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Kampot to Phnom Penh is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Kampot and Phnom Penh is around 3h, although the fastest bus will take about 3h.This is the time it takes to travel the 133 km that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Kampot to Phnom Penh can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 8 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh by comparing and selecting the bus that fits you travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh, you can travel comfortably and safely with Kim Seng Express, PACIFIC EXPRESS.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Kampot to Phnom Penh, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from CA$13 to CA$13 for a bus ticket from Kampot to Phnom Penh based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at CA$13 which is on 2023-12-10.
Usually PACIFIC EXPRESS will charge you higher prices for tickets closer to the departure date. To find the best prices, you should be flexible on your date of travel.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Kampot and Phnom Penh!
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you’re bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Kampot to Phnom Penh will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Kampot to Phnom Penh, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
Buses Leaving from Kampot
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Sihanoukville
- Kampot - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Kampot to Siem Reap
- Bus Kampot - Kep
- Kampot - Ha Tien
- Bus from Kampot to Bokor
- Bus Kampot - Takeo
- Kampot - Kandal
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Kong
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong
- Kampot - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Kampot to Phu Quoc
- Bus Kampot - Can Tho
- Kampot - Trat
Buses Going to Kampot
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampot
- Bus Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Siem Reap - Kampot
- Bus from Ha Tien to Kampot
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Kep - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Kampot
- Bus Kandal - Kampot
- Takeo - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong to Kampot
- Bus Cambodia - Kampot
- Bokor - Kampot
- Bus from Chau Doc to Kampot
- Bus Can Tho - Kampot
- Ho Chi Minh City - Kampot
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampot
- Bus Phnom Penh - Bangkok
- Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kep
- Bus Phnom Penh - Pakse
- Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Phnom Penh - Tonle Bati
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom
- Bus Phnom Penh - Cambodia
- Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Tamao
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Phnom Penh - Chiso
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Kep - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Vientiane to Phnom Penh
- Bus Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Tonle Bati to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Speu - Phnom Penh
- Kandal - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh
- Bus Tamao - Phnom Penh
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Ratanakiri to Phnom Penh
- Bus Chiso - Phnom Penh
- Koh Rong Samloem - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Siem Reap - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ratanakiri
- Bus Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Angkor Chey
- Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Bus from Koh Kong to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu
- Krong Khemara Phoumin - Phnom Penh