Trains leaving tomorrow
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Kampot to Phnom Penh?
- Will you be returning to Phnom Penh by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
- Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Kampot to Phnom Penh: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Cambodia, Kim Seng Express is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 6 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $11.00 to $11.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, Kim Seng Express gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
PACIFIC EXPRESS offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Cambodia. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 2 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from $12.00 to $12.00, PACIFIC EXPRESS is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax, and let PACIFIC EXPRESS take care of the driving.
Kampot to Phnom Penh Buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Kampot to Phnom Penh.
Discover how much the bus trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||6:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$11|
|Minimum Trip Duration||3h|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||3h|
|Distance||82 miles (132 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Kim Seng Express, PACIFIC EXPRESS|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Phnom Penh?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Kampot - Phnom Penh
The bus is the best choice to get to Phnom Penh without a car. The bus provides a cost-effective, safe, and easy way to travel between the two cities. Alternatively, you can also use carpooling services.
Traveling from Kampot to Phnom Penh takes about 3h on average, but the fastest bus can get you there in about 3h. This is the time it takes to travel the 83 miles (133 km) that separate the two cities.
About 83 miles (133 km) separate Kampot and Phnom Penh.
You can choose from 8 travel times and travel with Kim Seng Express and PACIFIC EXPRESS. Depending on the day of the week, the number of buses available from Kampot to Phnom Penh may vary. Simplify your trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh by checking the schedules and selecting the bus that fits your travel style and budget on Busbud.
The bus service has you covered with departures starting at 6:30 AM and ending at 6:30 PM.
If you're headed to Phnom Penh from Kampot, chances are that your bus will leave from Kampot Giant Ibis and arrive at Phnom Penh Japan Hospital. These are the most popular departure and arrival locations on this route, but you can also find other options that could better fit your plans.
If you want the cheapest way to travel this route, take the bus. $11 is the starting point for the cost-effective bus ride to Phnom Penh from Kampot.
The average price of a one-way ticket from Kampot to Phnom Penh is $11. In the past 30 days, prices have fluctuated between $11 and $12, so it's best to compare them to make sure you get the best deal.
Yes, it's possible to take a day trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh! The round-trip travel time is around 6h. This allows for plenty of time to explore the sights in Phnom Penh before returning to Kampot in the evening.
Once in Phnom Penh, you can start exploring the city and discover its surroundings. The top sights and things to do are Reyum Institute of Arts and Culture, Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, Independence Monument, River Cruise and National Museum of Cambodia.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Kampot to Phnom Penh, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $9 to $10 for a bus ticket from Kampot to Phnom Penh based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $9 which is on 2023-12-10.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Kampot and Phnom Penh!
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you're bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Kampot to Phnom Penh.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Kampot to Phnom Penh will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Kampot to Phnom Penh, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worldwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
Buses Leaving from Kampot
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Sihanoukville
- Kampot - Siem Reap
- Bus from Kampot to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Kampot - Kep
- Kampot - Ha Tien
- Bus from Kampot to Krong Battambang
- Bus Kampot - Koh Kong
- Kampot - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus from Kampot to Bokor
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong
- Kampot - Takeo
- Bus from Kampot to Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus Kampot - Krong Pailin
- Kampot - Kandal
Buses Going to Kampot
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Ha Tien - Kampot
- Kep - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Kong to Kampot
- Bus Takeo - Kampot
- Koh Rong - Kampot
- Bus from Krong Kampong Chhnang to Kampot
- Bus Cambodia - Kampot
- Krong Battambang - Kampot
- Bus from Kampong Speu to Kampot
- Bus Bokor - Kampot
- Kandal - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Kampot
- Bus Krong Khemara Phoumin - Kampot
- Krong Kampong Cham - Kampot
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kep
- Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Pakse
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Cambodia
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Phnom Penh - Krong Suong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Rong Samloem
- Phnom Penh - Skun
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Memot
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Phnom Penh - Krong Saen Monourom
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kep to Phnom Penh
- Bus Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Koh Rong to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Krong Svay Rieng - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Sra'aem to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Snuol - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Skun to Phnom Penh
- Bus Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- Bokor - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Takeo - Phnom Penh
- Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Takeo
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang
- Krong Kampong Cham - Siem Reap