Book cheap Costera Criolla bus tickets online, find schedules, prices, bus stations locations, services, promotions and deals.
Costera Criolla popular routes and schedules
|Popular routes||First and last departures||Average duration||Minimum price|
|Buenos Aires → Rosario||First and last departures06:30 — 23:45||Average duration4h 21m||Minimum price£19|
|Rosario → Buenos Aires||First and last departures02:15 — 20:50||Average duration4h 25m||Minimum price£19|
|Buenos Aires → Mar del Plata||First and last departures01:20 — 07:15||Average duration5h 8m||Minimum price£35|
|Mar del Plata → Buenos Aires||First and last departures00:45 — 18:30||Average duration5h 10m||Minimum price£35|
|Paraná → Rosario||First and last departures13:00 — 23:15||Average duration3h 13m||Minimum price£8|
Busbud helps you easily search and browse through different Costera Criolla fares to find the cheapest Costera Criolla bus tickets.
Conveniently search for Costera Criolla bus schedules and Costera Criolla prices to choose an option that best suits your needs.
Busbud shows you which amenities are included with your Costera Criolla bus for each individual departure.
With our coverage of all available Costera Criolla bus lines, we make sure you are able to get to where you need to be.
Take advantage of available Costera Criolla bus coupons in order to get discounted Costera Criolla fares.
With information like Costera Criolla phone number or the closest Costera Criolla bus station, Busbud makes sure you get easy access to all the important information.
Partnering up with Costera Criolla allows Busbud to ensure high quality Costera Criolla bus services to travelers from all corners of the world.
Amenities on Costera Criolla buses
- Air conditioning
- Standard seat
- XL Seat
- Lie-flat Seat or Bed
- Entertainment (No Wifi)
- Hot Meal
Costera Criolla’s Coverage in Numbers
- Daily Buses406
Costera Criolla Bus classes
- 5 Estrellas
- Cama Ejec Indiv LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejec. LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejecutivo
- Cama Ejecutivo con Cena Fria
- Cama con Servicio
- Cama sin Auxiliar
- Ejuctivo sin Auxiliar
- Promo Cama
- Promo Semi Cama con Servicio
- Promo Suite
- Semi Cama
- Semi Cama Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Expreso
- Semi Cama Promo Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Promocionada
- Semi Cama Superior
- Semi Cama con Cena Fria
- Semi Cama con Servicio
- Semica Directo
- Servicio Cama Ejecutivo
- Servicio Suite
- Suite VIP
Costera Criolla User Reviews
4.1 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked their tickets with Costera Criolla
Ratings and Reviews (271)
Luiz R.28 March 2022
Rocio S.9 January 2020
Robert W.5 August 2019
Patrick B.1 August 2019
Thomas S.17 November 2018
Costera Criolla FAQ
Yes, you will be able to enjoy a WiFi connection on Costera Criolla buses! Chat with friends and family, check your social media and emails but keep in mind that streaming is limited so we recommend downloading your favourite films and programmes before your trip.
No, there aren't any power outlets or USB plugs on Costera Criolla. If available, we recommend bringing a battery pack to keep your devices charged during longer bus rides. You can also bring a good book to pass the time during your trip.
Yes, Costera Criolla has a toilet on board. The toilet is located at the back of the bus or near the middle. Remember to bring hand sanitiser with you, as most buses do not have running water.
Yes, you will be able to enjoy food and drinks when travelling with Costera Criolla. When selecting your Costera Criolla departure on Busbud, you will be able to see if you will get snacks or a full meal.
No, you don't need a printed ticket when travelling with Costera Criolla. Simply show your ticket on your phone along with a valid photo ID to board the bus. You will receive your e-ticket by email when booking on Busbud.
Only Certified Service animals are allowed on Costera Criolla buses. Unfortunately, it is impossible to travel with a pet on the bus or in the hold of the bus with Costera Criolla.
When taking the bus with Costera Criolla, you will be able to enjoy Air conditioning, Standard seat, , , Lie-flat Seat or Bed, Hot Meal, , , Toilet, , Wifi, XL Seat. Costera Criolla offers a best-in-class experience to all travellers so you're sure to have a pleasant bus trip.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud is a bus and train search tool – we include Costera Criolla routes, schedules and prices in our searches along with many other train and bus companies. You can compare prices, amenities and times by searching for a route. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Costera Criolla ticket from us. Note that train tickets sell out, Costera Criolla and other operators generally charge a lot more for last-minute tickets or for tickets bought in person.
Costera Criolla Popular Routes, Destinations and Stations
Top Costera Criolla Bus Lines
- Buenos Aires to Mar del Plata£50
- Mar del Plata to Buenos Aires£51
- Santa Fe to Buenos Aires£35
- Buenos Aires to Santa Fe£33
- Rosario to Buenos Aires£29
- Buenos Aires to Rosario£29
- Rosario to Mar del Plata£77
- Buenos Aires to Paraná£41
- Paraná to Rosario£11
- Paraná to Buenos Aires£44
- Rosario to Paraná£11
- Mar del Plata to Rosario£73
- Rosario to Victoria£7
- Santa Fe to Mar del Plata£85
- Rosario to San Nicolas£7
- Victoria to Rosario£7
- Buenos Aires to San Nicolas£21
- San Nicolas to Buenos Aires£22
- Santo Tomé to Buenos Aires£38
- El Talar de Pacheco to Santa Fe£38
Top Costera Criolla Destinations
- Costera Criolla to Buenos Aires
- Costera Criolla Mar del Plata
- Costera Criolla to Rosario
- Costera Criolla Santa Fe
- Costera Criolla to Paraná
- Costera Criolla San Nicolas
- Costera Criolla to Victoria
- Costera Criolla Pergamino
- Costera Criolla to El Talar de Pacheco
- Buses to Chivilcoy
- Buses to Nogoyá
- Buses to Saladillo
- Buses to Tandil
- Buses to Campana
- Buses to Chacabuco
- Buses to Salto
- Buses to Córdoba
- Buses to Azul
- Buses to Santo Tomé
- Buses to Escobar
Top Costera Criolla Stations and Locations
- Terminal de Retiro
- Terminal Santa Fe
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Paraná
- Parador San Nicolas
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Pergamino
- El Talar Terminal Regreso
- Terminal de Omnibus San Nicolas Parador
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Chivilcoy
- Terminal Nogoya
- Terminal de Omnibus Victoria
- Terminal Omnibus Saladillo
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Tandil
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Campana
- Parada Autobus Chacabuco
- Termianl de Omnibus de Salto
- Terminal De Omnibus de Gral. Deheza
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Azul
- Terminal de Escobar
- Marcelo T. de Alvear, 650
- Parade de Autobus Tapalque
- Parada de Autobus 25 de Mayo
- Parada de Autobus Oncativo
- Parada de Autobus Balcarce
- Terminal de General Alvear