Mannheim to Barcelona Trains
Busbud helps you find a train from Mannheim to Barcelona. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find trains with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable companies that offer train service from Mannheim to Barcelona.
Discover how much the train trip from Mannheim to Barcelona will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest train tickets or high-end trains.
Where are the popular train stations and stops in Mannheim and Barcelona?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Mannheim - Barcelona
Once in Barcelona, you can exploring the city. The top sights and things to do are Parc del Laberint, Parc de L'Espanya Industrial, National Art Museum of Catalonia, Poble Espanyol Architectural Museum, Casa Mila.
About Train Travel
Train Travel Tips
There are many train stations in the world, check it station pages on Busbud to get all information you need.
Whether you take a regional or high-speed train to Barcelona, you’ll help reduce the environmental impact and carbon footprint of your trip. As you watch the landscapes unfold before your eyes, you can tell yourself that with this choice, you are making sure they remain protected.
With up to 30x less CO2 emissions for your train journey between Mannheim and Barcelona, the train is an ecological alternative to flights or personal cars.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Mannheim to Barcelona.
Did you know?
The longest train journey in the world is between Europe and Asia. This long journey starts from Porto in Portugal and crosses the whole European continent to reach Hanoi in Vietnam in 12 days while travelling more than 17,000 km.
New York holds the record for the most platforms and track numbers in a single station. Grand Central Station in Manhattan is one of the largest rail terminals in the world with more than 44 platforms and 67 tracks to accommodate passengers.
The magnetic levitation train (Maglev for short) is currently the fastest train in the world. With a speed of 603 km/ h, it is closely followed by the French high-speed train (574.8 km / h) which remains in 2020, the fastest train to date
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular train trips
- Train from Berlin to Paris
- Train from Munich to Vienna
- Train from Munich to Prague
- Train from Berlin to Hamburg
- Train from Munich to Paris
- Train from Mannheim to Paris
- Train from Mannheim to Munich
- Train from Mannheim to Amsterdam
- Train from Mannheim to Heidelberg
- Train from Mannheim to Berlin
- Train from Málaga to Barcelona
- Train from Alicante to Barcelona
- Train from Girona to Barcelona
- Train from Marseille to Barcelona
- Train from Granada to Barcelona
- Train from London to Gatwick
- Train from Glasgow to London
- Train from Paris to Brussels
- Train from London to Brighton
- Train from Lyon to Paris
- Train from Glasgow to Edinburgh
- Train from Paris to Nice
- Train from Bordeaux to Paris
- Train from Milan to Florence
- Train from Edinburgh to London
- Train from Marseille to Paris
- Train from Toulouse to Paris
- Train from Naples to Sorrento
- Train from London to Cambridge
- Train from Venice to Florence