Cheap buses leaving Friday
One passenger / one way
- Journey overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh City?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Da Lat
- Popular Buses Connecting Ho Chi Minh City
- Popular Routes In This country
Bus Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
An Anh is a great option if you're looking for a convenient and comfortable way to travel in Vietnam. With about 11 daily departures, the company connects important cities in the country. Their fleet of buses is equipped to provide travellers with a comfortable ride to important destinations. Experienced drivers will ensure safe travels, so you can just sit back and relax. Next time you're planning a trip, consider skipping the hassle of driving, and letting An Anh take you where you need to go.
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Vietnam, Trong Minh is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 7 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $28.00 to $29.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, Trong Minh gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City Buses
Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City.
Whether it is cheap bus tickets or more luxurious buses going to Ho Chi Minh City from Da Lat, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||9:00AM - 11:00PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$30|
|Minimum Trip Duration||5h30m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||6h30m|
|Bus companies on this route||An Anh, Trong Minh|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh City?
Frequently asked questions on the trip Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City
The average bus ticket price from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City is $30. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh City is around 6h 30m, although the fastest bus will take about 5h 30m.This is the time it takes to travel the 236 km that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 14 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City by comparing and selecting the bus that fits you travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the bus from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City, you can travel comfortably and safely with An Anh, Trong Minh.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from CA$25 to CA$38 for a bus ticket from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at CA$25 which is on 2023-12-04.
Usually AANH will charge you higher prices for tickets closer to the departure date. To find the best prices, you should be flexible on your date of travel.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you’re bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Da Lat
Buses Leaving from Da Lat
Buses Going to Da Lat
Popular Buses Connecting Ho Chi Minh City
Buses Leaving from Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
- Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Chau Doc
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Phan Thiet
- Ho Chi Minh City - Phu Quoc
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to BuonMaThuot
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Kep
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Koh Rong
- Ho Chi Minh City - Kampot
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Pakse
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Chiang Mai
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vientiane
Buses Going to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Kampot - Ho Chi Minh City
- Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Bangkok - Ho Chi Minh City
- Phan Thiet - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Tien - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from NhaTrang to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Pakse - Ho Chi Minh City
- Kep - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Koh Rong to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Snuol - Ho Chi Minh City
- Vientiane - Ho Chi Minh City
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from NhaTrang to Da Lat
- Bus Da Nang - Hue
- Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho
- Bus from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Da Nang - Hanoi
- Ha Tien - Chau Doc
- Bus from Vung Tau to Phan Thiet
- Bus Chau Doc - Ha Tien
- Can Tho - Soc Trang
- Bus from BuonMaThuot to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - Ha Tien
- Ninh Binh - Hoi An
- Bus from Ninh Binh to Hue
- Bus Ho Chi Minh City - NhaTrang
- Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh City