What are the most popular bus routes to San Rafael?
We’ve found the top bus routes travellers take to get to San Rafael! Every day our bus partners (Tramat, CATA Internacional, Buttini) bring people from major cities to San Rafael. Enjoy the convenience of taking the bus to San Rafael!
|Daily Buses||Average Price||Average Trip Duration|
|Buses from Mendoza to San Rafael||Daily Buses18||Average Price$4||Average Trip Duration3h 15m|
|Buses from General Alvear to San Rafael||Daily Buses11||Average Price$3||Average Trip Duration1h 46m|
|Buses from Malargüe to San Rafael||Daily Buses8||Average Price$6||Average Trip Duration2h 40m|
|Buses from San Luis to San Rafael||Daily Buses3||Average Price$31||Average Trip Duration4h 5m|
|Buses from Buenos Aires to San Rafael||Daily Buses2||Average Price$138||Average Trip Duration13h 55m|
Easily book cheap bus tickets to San Rafael
We recommend booking as early as possible. You can also create a Busbud account and sign up for email updates on your favourite travel routes and bus companies!
When you book a bus trip from Mendoza to San Rafael with Busbud, you pay an average price of $4. There are 18 scheduled buses per day. The bus trip takes an average of 3h 15m. Departures are between 01:00:00 and 22:10:00.
Each day 11 buses connect General Alvear to San Rafael. The average travel time for this route is 1h 46m. When you book with Busbud, you can expect an average price of $3. Daily departures are between 03:15:00 and 21:00:00.
You can take the bus from Malargüe to San Rafael for an average price of $6. There are 8 buses operating this route every day. The earliest bus leaves at 01:05:00 and the latest bus departs at 21:15:00. The average travel time for this route is 2h 40m.
Book a trip from San Luis to San Rafael with Busbud and you’ll find an average price of $31. Booking early helps you find the best deals. 3 buses connect San Luis to San Rafael every day. The first bus going to San Rafael leaves at 02:30:00 and the last bus leaves at 02:55:00. On average, it's a 4h 5m bus trip.
Travel from Buenos Aires to San Rafael for $138. The trip takes an average of 13h 55m. Book with Busbud and you'll find 2 buses per day that operate this route. Daily departures are between 17:30:00 and 20:00:00.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular bus routes to and from San Rafael
Buses Going to San Rafael
- Bus from San Rafael to Mendoza
- Bus San Rafael - Malargüe
- San Rafael - Las Leñas
- Bus from San Rafael to Santa Rosa
- Bus San Rafael - Buenos Aires
- San Rafael - Tunuyán
- Bus from San Rafael to San Luis
- Bus San Rafael - Bahía Blanca
- San Rafael - Comodoro Rivadavia
- Bus from San Rafael to Unión
- Bus San Rafael - San Carlos de Bariloche
- San Rafael - General Alvear
- Bus from San Rafael to Eugenio Bustos
- Bus San Rafael - Pehuajó
- San Rafael - Puerto Madryn
Buses Leaving from San Rafael
- Bus from Mendoza to San Rafael
- Bus Santa Rosa - San Rafael
- Buenos Aires - San Rafael
- Bus from Las Leñas to San Rafael
- Bus San Carlos de Bariloche - San Rafael
- Córdoba - San Rafael
- Bus from General Alvear to San Rafael
- Bus Tunuyán - San Rafael
- Eugenio Bustos - San Rafael
- Bus from Los Molles to San Rafael
- Bus Villa Mercedes - San Rafael
- Cipolletti - San Rafael
- Bus from Malargüe to San Rafael
- Bus Neuquén - San Rafael
- Puerto Madryn - San Rafael
Top travelled bus routes in Argentina
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazú
- Bus El Calafate - Perito Moreno
- San Carlos de Bariloche - El Chaltén
- Bus from San Carlos de Bariloche to El Calafate
- Bus Ushuaia - El Calafate
- El Calafate - San Carlos de Bariloche
- Bus from Buenos Aires to San Carlos de Bariloche
- Bus El Calafate - Ushuaia
- Buenos Aires - Salta
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Rosario
- Bus Córdoba - Buenos Aires
- San Carlos de Bariloche - Mendoza
- Bus from Mendoza to Salta
- Bus San Carlos de Bariloche - El Bolsón
- Buenos Aires - Puerto Madryn
Plan your next bus trip
- Bus from Toronto to Ottawa
- Bus Montreal - Toronto
- Calgary - Vancouver
- Bus from Fort McMurray to Edmonton
- Bus Vancouver - Kelowna
- Quebec City - Montreal
- Bus from Vancouver to Whistler
- Bus Edmonton - Fort McMurray
- Toronto - Kingston
- Bus from Saskatoon to Edmonton
- Bus Toronto - Quebec City
- Montreal - Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Edmonton to Saskatoon
- Bus Toronto - Greater Sudbury
- Kingston - Toronto