Book cheap Via Tac bus tickets online, find schedules, prices, bus stations locations, services, promotions and deals.
|Popular routes||Average bus trip duration||Minimum price|
|Buenos AiresMar del Plata||Average bus trip duration5h57||Minimum price$46|
|Mar del PlataBuenos Aires||Average bus trip duration6h||Minimum price$47|
|Buenos AiresCórdoba||Average bus trip duration10h14||Minimum price$40|
|Villa La AngosturaSan Carlos de Bariloche||Average bus trip duration1h48||Minimum price$7|
|Buenos AiresPuerto Iguazú||Average bus trip duration19h32||Minimum price$132|
Busbud helps you easily search and browse through different Via Tac fares to find the cheapest Via Tac bus tickets.
We let you sort through Via Tac schedules and Via Tac bus ticket prices to find a deal suited to your individual needs.
You'll be able to see which amenities are available for each individual departure when you purchase your Via Tac bus tickets online. These amenities may include WiFi, onboard restrooms, A/C, and power outlets among many others.
We give you access to all available Via Tac bus routes to faciliate your Via Tac bus bookings.
Be sure to keep an eye out for a coupon code to benefit from Via Tac discounts and cheap bus tickets.
With information like Via Tac phone number or the closest Via Tac bus station, Busbud makes sure you get easy access to all the important information.
Partnering up with Via Tac allows Busbud to ensure high quality Via Tac bus services to travelers from all corners of the world.
Amenities on Via Tac buses
- Air conditioning
- Standard seat
- XL Seat
- Lie-flat Seat or Bed
- Entertainment (No Wifi)
- Hot Meal
Via Tac’s Coverage in Numbers
- Daily Buses8012
Via Tac Bus classes
- 5 Estrellas
- Cama Ejec Indiv LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejec. LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejecutivo
- Cama Ejecutivo con Cena Fria
- Cama con Servicio
- Cama promo
- Cama sin Auxiliar
- Ejuctivo sin Auxiliar
- Promo Cama
- Promo Semi Cama con Servicio
- Promo Suite
- Semi Cama
- Semi Cama Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Expreso
- Semi Cama Promo Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Promocionada
- Semi Cama Sin Auxiliar
- Semi Cama Superior
- Semi Cama con Cena Fria
- Semi Cama con Servicio
- Semi promo
- Semica Directo
- Servicio Cama Ejecutivo
- Servicio Suite
- Suite VIP
- Super Cama
Via Tac User Reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked their tickets with Via Tac
Ratings and Reviews (1981)
Thomas John A.November 27, 2023
Roger M.November 2, 2023
Vlastimil K.October 19, 2023
Paul C.October 18, 2023
Jordana B.October 16, 2023
Via Tac FAQ
Yes, you will be able to enjoy a WiFi connection on Via Tac buses! Chat with friends and family, check your social media and emails but keep in mind that streaming is limited so we recommend downloading your favourite movies and shows before your trip.
No, there aren't any power outlets or USB plugs on Via Tac. If available, we recommend bringing a battery pack to keep your devices charged during longer bus rides. You can also bring a good book to pass the time during your trip.
Yes, Via Tac has a toilet on board. The toilet is located at the back of the bus or near the middle. Remember to bring hand sanitizer with you, as most buses do not have running water.
Yes, you will be able to enjoy food and drinks when travelling with Via Tac. When selecting your Via Tac departure on Busbud, you will be able to see if you will get snacks or a full meal.
No, you don't need a printed ticket when travelling with Via Tac. Simply show your ticket on your phone along with a valid photo ID to board the bus. You will receive your e-ticket by email when booking on Busbud.
Only Certified Service animals are allowed on Via Tac buses. Unfortunately, it is impossible to travel with a pet on the bus or in the hold of the bus with Via Tac.
When taking the bus with Via Tac, you will be able to enjoy Air conditioning, Standard seat, , , Lie-flat Seat or Bed, Hot Meal, , , Toilet, , Wifi, XL Seat. Via Tac offers a best-in-class experience to all travellers so you're sure to have a pleasant bus trip.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud is a bus and train search tool—we include Via Tac routes, schedules and prices in our searches, along with many other train and bus companies. You can compare prices, amenities and times by searching for a route. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Via Tac ticket from us. Note that train tickets sell out, Via Tac and other operators generally charge a lot more for last-minute tickets or for tickets bought in person.
Via Tac Popular Routes, Destinations and Stations
Top Via Tac Bus Lines
- Buenos Aires to Córdoba$88
- Córdoba to Buenos Aires$89
- Buenos Aires to Mendoza$151
- Rosario to Buenos Aires$49
- Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazú$150
- Buenos Aires to Rosario$49
- Buenos Aires to Mar del Plata$85
- San Carlos de Bariloche to El Bolsón$12
- Mendoza to Buenos Aires$140
- Mar del Plata to Buenos Aires$86
- Puerto Iguazú to Buenos Aires$150
- Buenos Aires to San Carlos de Bariloche$185
- Puerto Montt to San Carlos de Bariloche$118
- San Carlos de Bariloche to Villa La Angostura$15
- Buenos Aires to Posadas$118
- Santa Fe to Buenos Aires$55
- San Carlos de Bariloche to San Martín de los Andes$25
- San Carlos de Bariloche to Esquel$43
- San Carlos de Bariloche to Puerto Montt$116
- Neuquén to Buenos Aires$170
Top Via Tac Destinations
- Via Tac to Buenos Aires
- Via Tac San Carlos de Bariloche
- Via Tac to Córdoba
- Via Tac Mar del Plata
- Via Tac to Rosario
- Via Tac San Miguel de Tucumán
- Via Tac to Neuquén
- Via Tac Mendoza
- Via Tac to Bahía Blanca
- Buses to Posadas
- Buses to Tandil
- Buses to Comodoro Rivadavia
- Buses to La Plata
- Buses to Corrientes
- Buses to Resistencia
- Buses to Salta
- Buses to El Talar de Pacheco
- Buses to Puerto Iguazú
- Buses to Puerto Madryn
- Buses to Santiago del Estero
Top Via Tac Stations and Locations
- Formosa Airport
- Terminal de Retiro
- Terminal Dellepiane
- Ingeniero Jacobacci
- Tucuman Terminal
- Terminal de Ómnibus Bahia Blanca San Francisco de Asis
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Neuquen
- Terminal del Sol
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Tandil
- Terminal de Ómnibus Teniente General Ángel Solari
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Corrientes
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Resistencia
- Mendoza 339
- El Talar Terminal Regreso
- Terminal de Ómnibus
- Terminal de Ómnibus Puerto Madryn
- Terminal de Ómnibus de La Plata
- Terminal de Ómnibus de Santiago del Estero
- Terminal Santa Fe
- Segui y Oroño
- Bv. Oroño 5756
- Uriburu y Oroño