Frequently asked questions on the trip Siem Reap - Kep
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while travelling from Siem Reap to Kep.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Siem Reap to Kep, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Siem Reap to Kep.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Siem Reap to Kep while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travellers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud makes bus travel easy. We help travellers find a bus, plot routes, and book intercity bus tickets all over the world. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
Buses Leaving from Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City
- Siem Reap - Vientiane
- Bus from Siem Reap to Pattaya
- Bus Siem Reap - Pakse
- Siem Reap - Koh Chang
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Battambang
- Bus Siem Reap - Chong Khneas
- Siem Reap - Koh Rong
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ratanakiri
- Bus Siem Reap - Koh Rong Samloem
- Siem Reap - Cambodia
- Bus from Siem Reap to BanLung
- Bus Siem Reap - Kep
- Siem Reap - Kandal
Buses Going to Siem Reap
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
- Bus Pattaya - Siem Reap
- Vientiane - Siem Reap
- Bus from Pakse to Siem Reap
- Bus Trat - Siem Reap
- Chiang Mai - Siem Reap
- Bus from Chong Khneas to Siem Reap
- Bus Anlong Veng - Siem Reap
- Koh Kong - Siem Reap
- Bus from Krong Poi Pet to Siem Reap
- Bus Ratanakiri - Siem Reap
- Koh Rong - Siem Reap
- Bus from Banteay Meanchey to Siem Reap
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Siem Reap
- Kep - Siem Reap
Popular Buses Connecting Kep
Buses Leaving from Kep
- Bus from Kep to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Phnom Penh
- Kep - Kampot
- Bus from Kep to Ha Tien
- Bus Kep - Koh Kong
- Kep - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Kep to Siem Reap
- Bus Kep - Bokor
- Kep - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Kep to Phu Quoc
- Bus Kep - Bangkok
- Kep - Chau Doc
- Bus from Kep to Can Tho
Buses Going to Kep
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Cambodia to Siem Reap
- Bus Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
- Kandal - Siem Reap
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Angkor Chey
- Bus BanLung - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Battambang
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Kampot - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampot
- Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu