Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh?
- Will you be returning to Phnom Penh by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
- Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
- Popular Routes In This country
Bus Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
Virak Buntham offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Cambodia. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 53 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from $20.00 to $23.00, Virak Buntham is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax, and let Virak Buntham take care of the driving.
Virak Buntham Sihanoukville Phnom Penh recent customer reviews
Very safe driver who did his best to combat the mad drivers and atrocious roads
Good and comftable bus but the times was bad
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Cambodia, Chan Moly Roth Transportation is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 2 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $22.00 to $25.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, Chan Moly Roth Transportation gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh Buses
Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh.
Bus service from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh will be provided by the most trusted bus companies.
From cheap bus tickets to more luxurious buses traveling from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh, we offer a wide range of bus services to best suit your needs depending on how much your budget is.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||6:30PM - 9:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$23|
|Minimum Trip Duration||4h30m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||5h|
|Bus companies on this route||Virak Buntham, Chan Moly Roth Transportation|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh?
Frequently asked questions on the trip Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
The average bus ticket price from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh is $23. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh is around 5h, although the fastest bus will take about 4h 30m.This is the time it takes to travel the 181 km that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 4 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by comparing and selecting the bus that fits you travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the bus from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh, you can travel comfortably and safely with Virak Buntham, Chan Moly Roth Transportation.
Buses travelling between Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh leave from Sihanoukville or Sihanoukville Sinh and arrive at Phnom Penh Japan Hospital, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh Kumho.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from CA$17 to CA$22 for a bus ticket from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at CA$17 which is on 2023-12-11.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh.
Did you know?
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With Busbud, wherever you go, you have a worldwide bus station within reach and available in your own language and currency. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
Buses Leaving from Sihanoukville
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Kampot
- Bus Sihanoukville - Ho Chi Minh City
- Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Trat
- Bus Sihanoukville - Pattaya
- Sihanoukville - Koh Kong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bokor
- Sihanoukville - Koh Rong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Krong Battambang
- Bus Sihanoukville - Kep
- Sihanoukville - Koh Chang
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Chiang Mai
- Bus Sihanoukville - Phu Quoc
- Sihanoukville - Pakse
Buses Going to Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bangkok - Sihanoukville
- Ha Tien - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Trat to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Sihanoukville
- Pattaya - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Cambodia to Sihanoukville
- Bus Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Kong to Sihanoukville
- Bus Koh Rong - Sihanoukville
- Krong Khemara Phoumin - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Sihanoukville
- Bus Phu Quoc - Sihanoukville
- Ho Chi Minh City - Sihanoukville
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampot
- Bus Phnom Penh - Bangkok
- Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kep
- Bus Phnom Penh - Pakse
- Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Phnom Penh - Tonle Bati
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom
- Bus Phnom Penh - Cambodia
- Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Tamao
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kandal
- Phnom Penh - Chiso
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Kep - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Vientiane to Phnom Penh
- Bus Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Ha Tien - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Tonle Bati to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Speu - Phnom Penh
- Kandal - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh
- Bus Tamao - Phnom Penh
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Ratanakiri to Phnom Penh
- Bus Chiso - Phnom Penh
- Koh Rong Samloem - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Siem Reap - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ratanakiri
- Bus Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Angkor Chey
- Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Bus from Koh Kong to Phnom Penh
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampong Speu
- Krong Khemara Phoumin - Phnom Penh