Frequently asked questions on the trip Phnom Penh - Kampong Thom
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worlwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Coach Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kep
- Phnom Penh - Pakse
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
- Coach Phnom Penh - Koh Kong
- Bus Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri
- Phnom Penh - BanLung
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kampong Thom
- Phnom Penh - Bokor
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampong Speu
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Saen Monourom
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Stung Treng
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Coach Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kep - Phnom Penh
- Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Ha Tien to Phnom Penh
- Coach Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Phnom Penh
- Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kandal to Phnom Penh
- Coach Preah Sihanouk - Phnom Penh
- Bus Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- BanLung - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Saen Monourom to Phnom Penh
- Coach Krong Bavet - Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Kampong Chhnang - Phnom Penh
Popular Buses Connecting Kampong Thom
Buses Leaving from Kampong Thom
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Siem Reap
- Coach Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Thom - Krong Saen Monourom
Buses Going to Kampong Thom
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Sihanoukville
- Coach Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Stung Treng to Phnom Penh
- Coach Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Bus Koh Kong - Kampot
- Phnom Penh - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Kampot
- Coach Phnom Penh - Preah Sihanouk
- Bus Siem Reap - Sra'aem
- Siem Reap - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Koh Rong to Siem Reap
- Coach Krong Preah Vihear - Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong Samloem