Book cheap Cooperativa Sportman bus tickets online, find schedules, prices, bus stations locations, services, promotions and deals.
Cooperativa Sportman popular routes and schedules
|Popular routes||First and last departures||Average duration||Minimum price|
|Perito Moreno → Los Antiguos||First and last departures12:45am — 11:10am||Average duration50m||Minimum price$12|
|Caleta Olivia → Puerto San Julián||First and last departures10:30pm — 10:30pm||Average duration4h 30m||Minimum price$42|
|Cañadón Seco → Caleta Olivia||First and last departures6:30pm — 9:45pm||Average duration45m||Minimum price$6|
|Los Antiguos → Las Heras||First and last departures2:30am — 1:30pm||Average duration3h 15m||Minimum price$27|
|Comodoro Rivadavia → Pico Truncado||First and last departures5:30am — 7:00pm||Average duration2h 27m||Minimum price$21|
Busbud helps you easily search and browse through different Cooperativa Sportman fares to find the cheapest Cooperativa Sportman bus tickets.
View different Cooperativa Sportman bus schedules and Cooperativa Sportman ticket prices to find a bus based on your traveling needs.
Busbud shows you which amenities are included with your Cooperativa Sportman bus for each individual departure.
We give you access to all available Cooperativa Sportman bus routes to faciliate your Cooperativa Sportman bus bookings.
Take advantage of available Cooperativa Sportman bus coupons in order to get discounted Cooperativa Sportman fares.
On Busbud, you'll be able to find useful information such as Cooperativa Sportman contact details in case you need to get in touch with them.
With our partnership with Cooperativa Sportman, Busbud is able to offer reliable Cooperativa Sportman bus services to help you travel comfortably and securely.
Amenities on Cooperativa Sportman buses
- Air conditioning
- Standard seat
- XL Seat
- Lie-flat Seat or Bed
- Entertainment (No Wifi)
- Hot Meal
Cooperativa Sportman’s Coverage in Numbers
- Daily Buses81
Cooperativa Sportman Bus classes
- 5 Estrellas
- Cama Ejec Indiv LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejec. LCD/Cena/Desayuno
- Cama Ejecutivo
- Cama Ejecutivo con Cena Fria
- Cama con Servicio
- Cama sin Auxiliar
- Ejuctivo sin Auxiliar
- Promo Cama
- Promo Semi Cama con Servicio
- Promo Suite
- Semi Cama
- Semi Cama Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Expreso
- Semi Cama Promo Cena/Desayuno
- Semi Cama Promocionada
- Semi Cama Superior
- Semi Cama con Cena Fria
- Semi Cama con Servicio
- Semica Directo
- Servicio Cama Ejecutivo
- Servicio Suite
- Suite VIP
Cooperativa Sportman User Reviews
3.8 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked their tickets with Cooperativa Sportman
Ratings and Reviews (46)
Duncan P.February 9, 2022
Cooperativa Sportman FAQ
Yes, there is WiFi on Cooperativa Sportman! We recommend downloading your movies or favourite shows before your bus trip, as the WiFi can lose its connection in rural areas. No worries, you'll still be able to check your emails and social media during your trip.
No, there aren't any power outlets or USB plugs on Cooperativa Sportman. We recommend bringing a battery pack to make sure you won't run out of battery, or bring a good book and stay entertained throughout your bus ride!
Yes, there is a toilet on all Cooperativa Sportman buses. The toilet is generally located at the back of the bus or near the middle door. Most bus toilets do not have running water, so we recommend bringing hand sanitizer with you.
Yes, Cooperativa Sportman offers food and drinks on board. When booking on Busbud, you will be able to see if a full meal or only snacks are offered for your desired departure.
No, no need to print your Cooperativa Sportman ticket! Simply show your e-ticket on your smartphone along with a valid photo ID to board the bus. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you when you book on Busbud.
Only Certified Service animals are allowed on Cooperativa Sportman buses. Pets are not allowed on the bus or in the hold of the bus.
When travelling with Cooperativa Sportman, you will be able to enjoy Air conditioning, Standard seat, , , Lie-flat Seat or Bed, Hot Meal, , , Toilet, , Wifi, XL Seat. Cooperativa Sportman will offer you a reliable, safe, and comfortable bus trip!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud is a bus and train search tool—we include Cooperativa Sportman routes, schedules and prices in our searches, along with many other train and bus companies. You can compare prices, amenities and times by searching for a route. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Cooperativa Sportman ticket from us. Note that train tickets sell out, Cooperativa Sportman and other operators generally charge a lot more for last-minute tickets or for tickets bought in person.
Cooperativa Sportman Popular Routes, Destinations and Stations
Top Cooperativa Sportman Bus Lines
- Comodoro Rivadavia to Caleta Olivia$13
- Caleta Olivia to Comodoro Rivadavia$13
- Caleta Olivia to Pico Truncado$12
- Comodoro Rivadavia to Pico Truncado$21
- Pico Truncado to Caleta Olivia$12
- Pico Truncado to Comodoro Rivadavia$21
- Caleta Olivia to Río Gallegos$76
- Río Gallegos to Caleta Olivia$76
- Río Gallegos to Puerto San Julián$45
- Río Gallegos to Comandante Luis Piedrabuena$37
- Comandante Luis Piedrabuena to Río Gallegos$37
- Puerto San Julián to Río Gallegos$45
- Perito Moreno to Los Antiguos$12
- Los Antiguos to Perito Moreno$12
- Pico Truncado to Los Antiguos$31
- Caleta Olivia to Puerto San Julián$42
- Pico Truncado to Río Gallegos$85
- Río Gallegos to Pico Truncado$84
Top Cooperativa Sportman Destinations
- Cooperativa Sportman to Caleta Olivia
- Cooperativa Sportman Comodoro Rivadavia
- Cooperativa Sportman to Pico Truncado
- Cooperativa Sportman Río Gallegos
- Cooperativa Sportman to Comandante Luis Piedrabuena
- Cooperativa Sportman Puerto San Julián
- Cooperativa Sportman to Los Antiguos
- Cooperativa Sportman Perito Moreno
- Cooperativa Sportman to Puerto Deseado
- Buses to Las Heras
- Buses to Las Heras
- Buses to Fitz Roy
- Buses to Cañadón Seco
- Buses to Tres Cerros
- Buses to Koluel Kayke
- Buses to El Pluma
Top Cooperativa Sportman Stations and Locations
- Terminal Caleta Olivia
- Terminal de Ómnibus Teniente General Ángel Solari
- Terminal de Ómnibus Pico Truncado
- Terminal de Ómnibus Manuel Alvarez
- Av. de los Inmigrantes
- Termina de Autobus Puerto San Julian
- Terminal Omnibus Comandante Luis Piedrabuena
- Terminal Los Antiguos
- Rio Gallegos Terminal
- Av. Gregorio Ibañez 100
- Parada de Autobuses de Las Heras
- Terminal Omnibus Puente de Inca
- Fitz Roy Terminal
- Parada de Autobuses de Cañadon Seco
- Parada de Autobus Tres Cerros
- Parada de Autobuses de Fitz Roy
- Parada de Autobus El Pluma