- Journey overview
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Santiago and Valparaiso?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Santiago to Valparaiso?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Santiago
- Popular Buses Connecting Valparaiso
- Popular Routes In This country
Bus Santiago to Valparaiso: Trip Overview
Santiago to Valparaiso Buses
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a bus from Santiago to Valparaiso is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of bus fares and bus schedules to find the best deals.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Santiago to Valparaiso.
From cheap bus tickets to more luxurious buses traveling from Santiago to Valparaiso, we offer a wide range of bus services to best suit your needs depending on how much your budget is.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||6:45AM - 9:15PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$16|
|Minimum Trip Duration||1h35m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||1h55m|
|Bus companies on this route|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Santiago and Valparaiso?
Santiago - Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 3850, Santiago, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Frequently asked questions on the trip Santiago - Valparaiso
The average bus ticket price from Santiago to Valparaiso is $16. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Santiago to Valparaiso is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Santiago and Valparaiso is around 1h 55m, although the fastest bus will take about 1h 35m.This is the time it takes to travel the 107 km that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Santiago to Valparaiso can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 57 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Santiago to Valparaiso by comparing and selecting the bus that fits you travel style and budget on Busbud.
Buses travelling between Santiago and Valparaiso leave from Pajaritos or Santiago and arrive at Terminal Rodoviário Valparaiso.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Santiago to Valparaiso.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you’re bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Santiago to Valparaiso.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Santiago to Valparaiso that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Santiago to Valparaiso.
Did you know?
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Santiago
Buses Leaving from Santiago
- Bus from Santiago to Temuco
- Bus Santiago - Concepción
- Santiago - Talca
- Bus from Santiago to Rancagua
- Bus Santiago - Valdivia
- Santiago - Antofagasta
- Bus from Santiago to Puerto Varas
- Bus Santiago - Santa Cruz
- Santiago - Curico
- Bus from Santiago to Freire
- Bus Santiago - Iquique Province
- Santiago - Antuco
- Bus from Santiago to Osorno Province
- Bus Santiago - Futrono
- Santiago - Los Andes
Buses Going to Santiago
- Bus from Temuco to Santiago
- Bus Talca - Santiago
- Rancagua - Santiago
- Bus from Valdivia to Santiago
- Bus Antofagasta - Santiago
- Coquimbo - Santiago
- Bus from Pucon to Santiago
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Santiago
- Pichilemu - Santiago
- Bus from Arica Province to Santiago
- Bus Calama - Santiago
- Curico - Santiago
- Bus from Teodoro Schmidt to Santiago
- Bus El Quisco - Santiago
Popular Buses Connecting Valparaiso
Buses Leaving from Valparaiso
- Bus from Valparaiso to La Serena
- Bus Valparaiso - Mendoza
- Valparaiso - Puerto Montt
- Bus from Valparaiso to Concepción
- Bus Valparaiso - Temuco
- Valparaiso - Pucon
- Bus from Valparaiso to Los Vilos
- Bus Valparaiso - Osorno Province
- Valparaiso - Talcahuano
- Bus from Valparaiso to Valdivia
- Bus Valparaiso - Vina del Mar
- Valparaiso - Calama
- Bus from Valparaiso to Puerto Varas
- Bus Valparaiso - San Pedro de Atacama
- Valparaiso - Talca
Buses Going to Valparaiso
- Bus from La Serena to Valparaiso
- Bus Mendoza - Valparaiso
- Puerto Montt - Valparaiso
- Bus from Concepción to Valparaiso
- Bus Temuco - Valparaiso
- Pucon - Valparaiso
- Bus from Iquique Province to Valparaiso
- Bus Villarrica - Valparaiso
- Llolleo - Valparaiso
- Bus from Osorno Province to Valparaiso
- Bus Calama - Valparaiso
- San Pedro de Atacama - Valparaiso
- Bus from San Felipe to Valparaiso
- Bus Arica Province - Valparaiso
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Puerto Natales
- Bus Santiago - Vina del Mar
- San Pedro de Atacama - Calama
- Bus from Santiago to Pucon
- Bus San Antonio - Santiago
- San Pedro de Atacama - Antofagasta
- Bus from Punta Arenas to Torres del Paine
- Bus Santiago - San Antonio
- Santiago - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Punta Arenas
- Bus Santiago - Calama
- Antofagasta - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Concepción to Santiago
- Bus Vina del Mar - Santiago
- Santiago - Pichilemu