Frequently asked questions for your trip Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
Once in Phnom Penh, you can start exploring the city and discover its surroundings. The top sights and things to do are Sovanna Phum Art Association & Art Gallery, Phnom Chisor Temple, Phnom Tamao Zoological Park and Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC), The Killing Fields & Choeung Ek Memorial, River Cruise.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Kampong Thom and Phnom Penh!
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Kampong Thom to Phnom Penh, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worldwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Kampong Thom
Buses Leaving from Kampong Thom
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Siem Reap
- Bus Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Kampong Thom - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kampong Thom - Krong Poi Pet
Buses Going to Kampong Thom
Popular Buses Connecting Phnom Penh
Buses Leaving from Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
- Bus Phnom Penh - Kep
- Phnom Penh - Vientiane
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Pakse
- Bus Phnom Penh - Koh Rong
- Phnom Penh - Ha Tien
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Cambodia
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Phnom Penh - Krong Suong
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Prey Veng
- Bus Phnom Penh - Memot
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri
- Bus Phnom Penh - Skun
- Phnom Penh - Krong Saen Monourom
Buses Going to Phnom Penh
- Bus from Kep to Phnom Penh
- Bus Pattaya - Phnom Penh
- Vientiane - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Ha Tien to Phnom Penh
- Bus Can Tho - Phnom Penh
- Pakse - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Takeo to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh
- Koh Rong - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Svay Rieng to Phnom Penh
- Bus Sra'aem - Phnom Penh
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Snuol to Phnom Penh
- Bus BanLung - Phnom Penh
- Skun - Phnom Penh
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Krong Kampong Cham to Siem Reap
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Kampong Cham
- Kampot - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Kracheh
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Krong Battambang - Phnom Penh
- Koh Kong - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Kampot - Koh Kong
- Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang