Cheap buses leaving Monday
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Siem Reap and Sihanoukville?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville?
- Will you be returning to Sihanoukville by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
- Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Siem Reap to Sihanoukville: Trip Overview
See what travelers are saying about the trip from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville
2.8 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked a bus ticket from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville
Ratings and Reviews (18)
Paul F.December 24, 2019
Fanny R.October 20, 2019
Istvan P.July 7, 2019
Bernard G.March 16, 2019
Ellie M.February 19, 2019
Compare bus companies
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Cambodia, Virak Buntham is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 53 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $22.00 to $23.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, Virak Buntham gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
Virak Buntham Siem Reap Sihanoukville recent customer reviews
Tiny space. Plug socket didn’t work. Over 1 hour late, we nearly missed our ferry
Bus was comfortable, pillows and bed especially. Blankets were good. There was a weird smell on the bus but not bad enough to worry about. Otherwise all good!
professional, nothing really to complain about, although no WC on the bus despite prior info
Siem Reap to Sihanoukville Buses
Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville.
Bus service from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville will be provided by the most trusted bus companies.
Whether it is cheap bus tickets or more luxurious buses going to Sihanoukville from Siem Reap, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||8:00PM - 8:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$22|
|Minimum Trip Duration||10h|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||10h|
|Distance||189 miles (304 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Virak Buntham|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Siem Reap and Sihanoukville?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Siem Reap - Sihanoukville
The bus is the best choice to get to Sihanoukville without a car. The bus trip is an affordable, safe and convenient way to travel between the two cities. Alternatively, you can also use carpooling services.
The average travel time from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville is about 10h, but the quickest bus can get you there in about 10h. This is the time it takes to travel the 190 miles (306 km) that separate the two cities.
About 190 miles (306 km) separate Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
You can choose from 2 travel times and travel with Virak Buntham. The number of buses from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville can differ depending on the day of the week. Simplify your trip from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville by checking the schedules and selecting the bus that fits your travel style and budget on Busbud.
The bus service has you covered with departures starting at 8:00 PM and ending at 8:30 PM.
Most of the buses traveling from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville leave from Siem Reap Travel Mart and arrive at Sihanoukville. These are the main departure and arrival locations on this route, but you can also find other options that could better fit your plans.
The cheapest way to travel this route is by bus. $22 is the starting point for the cost-effective bus ride to Sihanoukville from Siem Reap.
The average price of a one-way ticket from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville is $22. In the last 30 days, the prices ranged from $22 to $23, so it's good to do your research before booking.
Yes, you can take a night bus to go from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville. Make sure to pack a blanket and a snack to make your trip more comfortable.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $20 to $21 for a bus ticket from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville based on the last 3 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $20 which is on 2023-12-06.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville.
Did you know?
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
Buses Leaving from Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City
- Siem Reap - Pattaya
- Bus from Siem Reap to Vientiane
- Bus Siem Reap - Pakse
- Siem Reap - Trat
- Bus from Siem Reap to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Kampong Cham
- Siem Reap - Krong Stung Treng
- Bus from Siem Reap to Cambodia
- Bus Siem Reap - BanLung
- Siem Reap - Ratanakiri
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Pursat
- Bus Siem Reap - Kampong Thom
- Siem Reap - Kep
Buses Going to Siem Reap
- Bus from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bus Kampot - Siem Reap
- Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
- Bus from Pattaya to Siem Reap
- Bus Vientiane - Siem Reap
- Pakse - Siem Reap
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Siem Reap
- Bus Anlong Veng - Siem Reap
- Banteay Srei - Siem Reap
- Bus from Smach to Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Pursat - Siem Reap
- BanLung - Siem Reap
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Koh Rong - Siem Reap
Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
Buses Leaving from Sihanoukville
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Sihanoukville - Trat
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Pattaya
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Kong
- Sihanoukville - Kep
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Khum Andoung Tuek
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Sihanoukville - Bokor
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Kampong Thom
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Rong Samloem
- Sihanoukville - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Krong Bavet
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Sihanoukville - Koh Rong
Buses Going to Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bangkok - Sihanoukville
- Ha Tien - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Trat to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Sihanoukville
- Koh Kong - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Cambodia to Sihanoukville
- Bus Krong Khemara Phoumin - Sihanoukville
- Kampong Thom - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Trapeang Rung to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Krong Kampong Chhnang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Rong to Sihanoukville
- Bus BanLung - Sihanoukville
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Takeo - Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Takeo
- Bus Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang
- Krong Kampong Cham - Siem Reap