Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Santiago and San Antonio?
Santiago - Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 3850, Santiago, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana, ChileTerminal Sur
Frequently asked questions on the trip Santiago - San Antonio
Buses travelling between Santiago and San Antonio leave from Terminal Sur or San Borja and arrive at Terminal Barrancas de San Antonio, San Antonio.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Santiago to San Antonio but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Santiago to San Antonio, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Santiago to San Antonio will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Santiago to San Antonio, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travellers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worlwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. Use Busbud to book your trip online, in your own language and currency, wherever you are. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Santiago
Buses Leaving from Santiago
- Bus from Santiago to Temuco
- Bus Santiago - Talca
- Santiago - Valdivia
- Bus from Santiago to Rancagua
- Bus Santiago - Buenos Aires
- Santiago - Antofagasta
- Bus from Santiago to Pichilemu
- Bus Santiago - Villarrica
- Santiago - Osorno Province
- Bus from Santiago to Santa Cruz
- Bus Santiago - Iquique Province
- Santiago - Portillo
- Bus from Santiago to Puerto Varas
- Bus Santiago - Antuco
- Santiago - Chillan
Buses Going to Santiago
- Bus from Concepción to Santiago
- Bus Temuco - Santiago
- Talca - Santiago
- Bus from Rancagua to Santiago
- Bus Valdivia - Santiago
- Antofagasta - Santiago
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Santiago
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Santiago
- Calama - Santiago
- Bus from Los Angeles to Santiago
- Bus Arica Province - Santiago
- Pichilemu - Santiago
- Bus from Angol to Santiago
- Bus Iquique Province - Santiago
- Carahue - Santiago
Popular Buses Connecting San Antonio
Buses Leaving from San Antonio
Buses Going to San Antonio
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales
- Bus Santiago - Valparaiso
- Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales
- Bus from San Pedro de Atacama to Calama
- Bus Santiago - Vina del Mar
- San Antonio - Santiago
- Bus from Santiago to San Antonio
- Bus Punta Arenas - Torres del Paine
- Santiago - Pucon
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Punta Arenas
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Antofagasta
- Santiago - Puerto Natales
- Bus from Santiago to San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus Pucon - Santiago
- Santiago - Calama