Cheap buses leaving tomorrow
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Sihanoukville and Siem Reap?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
- Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Sihanoukville to Siem Reap: Trip Overview
See what travellers are saying about the trip from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
3.4 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travellers who booked a bus ticket from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
Ratings and Reviews (16)
Antonio M.7 March 2020
Kaleigh M.3 April 2019
Yvonne C.8 February 2019
Compare bus companies
Virak Buntham offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Cambodia. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 51 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from £18.00 to £19.00, Virak Buntham is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax and let Virak Buntham take care of the driving.
Sihanoukville to Siem Reap buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make sure you can find a bus service from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap from the most reliable bus companies operating this trip.
Whether it is cheap bus tickets or more luxurious buses going to Siem Reap from Sihanoukville, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||19:30 - 21:30|
|Average Ticket Price||£19|
|Minimum Trip Duration||8h30m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||9h|
|Bus companies on this route||Virak Buntham|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Sihanoukville and Siem Reap?
Frequently asked questions on the trip Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
The average bus ticket price from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap is £19. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Sihanoukville and Siem Reap is around 9h, although the fastest bus will take about 8h 30m. This is the time it takes to travel the 190 miles that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 2 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap by comparing and selecting the bus that fits your travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, you can travel comfortably and safely with Virak Buntham.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from £16 to £17 for a bus ticket from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at £16, which is on 2023-11-30.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Sihanoukville and Siem Reap!
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
Buses Leaving from Sihanoukville
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Ho Chi Minh City
- Coach Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Bus Sihanoukville - Trat
- Sihanoukville - Ha Tien
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Koh Kong
- Coach Sihanoukville - Koh Chang
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bokor
- Sihanoukville - Koh Rong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Kep
- Coach Sihanoukville - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Sihanoukville - Pattaya
- Sihanoukville - Phu Quoc
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Can Tho
- Coach Sihanoukville - Chau Doc
- Bus Sihanoukville - Vung Tau
Buses Going to Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Coach Bangkok - Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Sihanoukville
- Trat - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Kong to Sihanoukville
- Coach Pattaya - Sihanoukville
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Sihanoukville
- Koh Rong - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Cambodia to Sihanoukville
- Coach Krong Khemara Phoumin - Sihanoukville
- Bus Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Can Tho - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Ha Tien to Sihanoukville
- Coach Ho Chi Minh City - Sihanoukville
- Bus Koh Chang - Sihanoukville
Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
Buses Leaving from Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- Coach Siem Reap - Pattaya
- Bus Siem Reap - Vientiane
- Siem Reap - Pakse
- Bus from Siem Reap to Koh Chang
- Coach Siem Reap - Chiang Mai
- Bus Siem Reap - Kampong Thom
- Siem Reap - Ratanakiri
- Bus from Siem Reap to Anlong Veng
- Coach Siem Reap - Koh Kong
- Bus Siem Reap - Chong Khneas
- Siem Reap - Kep
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Stung Treng
- Coach Siem Reap - Banteay Meanchey
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Khemara Phoumin
Buses Going to Siem Reap
- Bus from Kampot to Siem Reap
- Coach Pattaya - Siem Reap
- Bus Pakse - Siem Reap
- Trat - Siem Reap
- Bus from Vientiane to Siem Reap
- Coach Don Det - Siem Reap
- Bus Koh Rong Samloem - Siem Reap
- Koh Rong - Siem Reap
- Bus from Kandal to Siem Reap
- Coach Chong Khneas - Siem Reap
- Bus BanLung - Siem Reap
- Koh Kong - Siem Reap
- Bus from Krong Khemara Phoumin to Siem Reap
- Coach Cambodia - Siem Reap
- Bus Ratanakiri - Siem Reap
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Siem Reap to Koh Rong
- Coach Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Sihanoukville
- Coach Phnom Penh - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Bus Siem Reap - Kampot
- Kampot - Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Saen Monourom
- Coach Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Krong Stung Treng - Phnom Penh
- Bus from Krong Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Coach Kampot - Bokor
- Bus Kampot - Koh Kong