Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap?
- Will you be returning to Siem Reap by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
- Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Sihanoukville to Siem Reap: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
Virak Buntham offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Cambodia. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 53 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from $22.00 to $23.00, Virak Buntham is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax, and let Virak Buntham take care of the driving.
Virak Buntham Sihanoukville Siem Reap recent customer reviews
The bus was overbooked which resulted in me being kicked out of my seat and forced to share a single with someone else, after being yelled at for staff for someone that was not my fault and I had fully paid for my seat. Not only that, but it was overcrowded onto my seat with locals and staff yelling loudly at 3 am when everyone was trying to sleep. Absolutely awful experience, did not get what I had paid for at all.
Sihanoukville to Siem Reap Buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make sure you can find a bus service from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap from the most reliable bus companies operating this trip.
Whether it is cheap bus tickets or more luxurious buses going to Siem Reap from Sihanoukville, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||7:30PM - 9:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$23|
|Minimum Trip Duration||8h30m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||9h|
|Distance||189 miles (304 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Virak Buntham|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Sihanoukville and Siem Reap?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
Taking the bus is the best way to travel to Siem Reap without a car. The bus trip is an affordable, safe and convenient way to travel between the two cities. You also have the choice of using carpooling services.
Traveling from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap takes about 9h on average, but you can get there in as little as 8h 30m with the fastest bus. This is the time it takes to travel the 190 miles (306 km) that separate the two cities.
Sihanoukville and Siem Reap are 190 miles (306 km) apart.
About 2 buses travel this route daily, provided by Virak Buntham. The number of buses from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap can differ depending on the day of the week. Busbud can make your trip from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap a breeze! Simply check the schedules and pick the bus that matches your needs and budget. It's that easy!
The bus service operates from 7:30 PM for the initial departure and runs until 9:30 PM for the final departure.
Most of the buses traveling from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap leave from Sihanoukville and arrive at Siem Reap Travel Mart. These are the most popular departure and arrival locations on this route, but you can also find other options that could better fit your plans.
If you want the cheapest way to travel this route, go for the bus. The lowest tickets for this trip cost as little as $22.
The bus ticket costs $23 on average. In the last 30 days, the prices ranged from $22 to $23, so it's good to do your research before booking.
Once in Siem Reap, you can start exploring the city and discover its surroundings. The top sights and things to do are Angkor National Museum, Angkor Thom, Wat Preah Ang, Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre and Sokkhak Spa.
Certainly! You can indeed opt for an overnight bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap. Make sure to pack a blanket and a snack to make your trip more comfortable.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $20 to $21 for a bus ticket from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $20 which is on 2023-12-09.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between Sihanoukville and Siem Reap!
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, get comfy and count the stars.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
Buses Leaving from Sihanoukville
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Sihanoukville - Trat
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Pattaya
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Kong
- Sihanoukville - Kep
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Khum Andoung Tuek
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Sihanoukville - Kampong Thom
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Bokor
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Sihanoukville - Koh Rong
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Krong Poi Pet
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Rong Samloem
- Sihanoukville - Krong Bavet
Buses Going to Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bangkok - Sihanoukville
- Ha Tien - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kep to Sihanoukville
- Bus Trat - Sihanoukville
- Pattaya - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Cambodia to Sihanoukville
- Bus Krong Khemara Phoumin - Sihanoukville
- Trapeang Rung - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Krong Kampong Chhnang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from BanLung to Sihanoukville
- Bus Koh Rong - Sihanoukville
- Krong Bavet - Sihanoukville
Popular Buses Connecting Siem Reap
Buses Leaving from Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City
- Siem Reap - Pattaya
- Bus from Siem Reap to Vientiane
- Bus Siem Reap - Pakse
- Siem Reap - Koh Rong
- Bus from Siem Reap to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Siem Reap - Krong Kampong Cham
- Siem Reap - Krong Stung Treng
- Bus from Siem Reap to Cambodia
- Bus Siem Reap - Ratanakiri
- Siem Reap - BanLung
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Pursat
- Bus Siem Reap - Kampong Thom
- Siem Reap - Kep
Buses Going to Siem Reap
- Bus from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bus Kampot - Siem Reap
- Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
- Bus from Pattaya to Siem Reap
- Bus Vientiane - Siem Reap
- Pakse - Siem Reap
- Bus from Kampong Thom to Siem Reap
- Bus Banteay Srei - Siem Reap
- Anlong Veng - Siem Reap
- Bus from Smach to Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Pursat - Siem Reap
- BanLung - Siem Reap
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Siem Reap
- Bus Krong Stung Treng - Siem Reap
- Koh Rong - Siem Reap
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Takeo - Phnom Penh
- Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Takeo
- Bus Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang
- Krong Kampong Cham - Siem Reap