Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Salta and Resistencia?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Salta to Resistencia?
- Will you be returning to Resistencia by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Salta
- Popular Buses Connecting Resistencia
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Salta to Resistencia: Trip Overview
See what travelers are saying about the trip from Salta to Resistencia
3.3 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked a bus ticket from Salta to Resistencia
Ratings and Reviews (9)
Roberto B.October 11, 2023
Lauren O.August 23, 2019
Katharine B.July 27, 2019
Compare bus companies
La Veloz del Norte is a great option if you're looking for a convenient and comfortable way to travel in Argentina. With about 1052 daily departures, the company connects important cities in the country. Their fleet of buses is equipped to provide travelers with a comfortable ride to important destinations. Experienced drivers will ensure safe travels, so you can just sit back and relax. Next time you're planning a trip, consider skipping the hassle of driving and letting La Veloz del Norte take you where you need to go.
Via Tac offers reliable, affordable transportation between cities in Argentina. To provide convenient travel times to its customers, they have an average of 8214 departures per day, with options for direct or connecting trips. With comfortable buses and prices ranging from $88.00 to $123.00, Via Tac is a convenient and affordable way to travel. Their frequently updated schedules make it easy to plan your next road trip or weekend getaway. So sit back, relax, and let Via Tac take care of the driving.
Via Tac Salta Resistencia recent customer reviews
Bus was old and it was so dirty
Salta to Resistencia Buses
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a bus from Salta to Resistencia is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of bus fares and bus schedules to find the best deals.
Bus service from Salta to Resistencia will be provided by the most trusted bus companies.
Discover how much the bus trip from Salta to Resistencia will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||5:00PM - 6:05PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$107|
|Minimum Trip Duration||11h51m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||12h50m|
|Distance||436 miles (702 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||La Veloz del Norte, Via Tac|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Salta and Resistencia?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Salta - Resistencia
Taking the bus is the best way to travel to Resistencia without flying. The bus provides a cost-effective, safe, and easy way to travel between the two cities. Taking a ride with other travelers through carpool services is an additional option to consider.
Traveling from Salta to Resistencia takes around 12h 50m on average, although the minimum time it takes to get there is 11h 51m with the fastest bus. This is the time it takes to travel the 439 miles (708 km) that separate the two cities.
Salta and Resistencia are 439 miles (708 km) apart.
About 2 buses travel this route daily, provided by La Veloz del Norte and Via Tac. Depending on the day of the week, the number of buses available from Salta to Resistencia may vary. Want to make your bus journey from Salta to Resistencia as easy as possible? Busbud has got you covered! Browse schedules, pick the perfect bus for your travel style and budget - all in one place.
The bus service operates from 5:00 PM for the initial departure and runs until 6:05 PM for the final departure.
If you're headed to Resistencia from Salta, chances are that your bus will depart from Terminal De Omnibus de Salta and arrive at Terminal de Ómnibus de Resistencia. These are the most popular pick-up and drop-off locations on this route, but you can also find other options that could better fit your plans.
You can save a lot of money on your trip from Salta to Resistencia by choosing to travel by bus. $81 is the starting point for the cost-effective bus ride to Resistencia from Salta.
The bus ticket costs $107 on average. In the past 30 days, prices have fluctuated between $81 and $152, so it's best to compare them to make sure you get the best deal.
Certainly! You can indeed opt for an overnight bus from Salta to Resistencia. Remember to bring along essentials like a blanket and some snacks to ensure a cozy and convenient journey.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Salta to Resistencia, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $98 to $99 for a bus ticket from Salta to Resistencia based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $98 which is on 2023-12-11.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Salta to Resistencia.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Salta to Resistencia, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Salta to Resistencia will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Salta to Resistencia.
Did you know?
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Salta
Buses Leaving from Salta
- Bus from Salta to Cafayate
- Bus Salta - San Pedro de Atacama
- Salta - Mendoza
- Bus from Salta to Buenos Aires
- Bus Salta - Tilcara
- Salta - Córdoba
- Bus from Salta to La Quiaca
- Bus Salta - Humahuaca
- Salta - Purmamarca
- Bus from Salta to Corrientes
- Bus Salta - Puerto Iguazú
- Salta - Jujuy
- Bus from Salta to San Salvador de Jujuy
- Bus Salta - Resistencia
- Salta - San Miguel de Tucumán
Buses Going to Salta
- Bus from San Pedro de Atacama to Salta
- Bus Cafayate - Salta
- Tarija - Salta
- Bus from La Quiaca to Salta
- Bus Córdoba - Salta
- Jujuy - Salta
- Bus from Puerto Iguazú to Salta
- Bus Tilcara - Salta
- Corrientes - Salta
- Bus from Resistencia to Salta
- Bus Orán - Salta
- San Miguel de Tucumán - Salta
- Bus from Humahuaca to Salta
- Bus Catamarca - Salta
- San Salvador de Jujuy - Salta
Popular Buses Connecting Resistencia
Buses Leaving from Resistencia
- Bus from Resistencia to Asunción
- Bus Resistencia - Salta
- Resistencia - Puerto Iguazú
- Bus from Resistencia to Buenos Aires
- Bus Resistencia - Posadas
- Resistencia - Formosa
- Bus from Resistencia to Presidencia Roque Saenz Pena
- Bus Resistencia - Santiago del Estero
- Resistencia - Córdoba
- Bus from Resistencia to Santa Fe
- Bus Resistencia - Concordia
- Resistencia - Rosario
- Bus from Resistencia to Mendoza
- Bus Resistencia - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Resistencia - San Salvador de Jujuy
Buses Going to Resistencia
- Bus from Asunción to Resistencia
- Bus Salta - Resistencia
- Córdoba - Resistencia
- Bus from Posadas to Resistencia
- Bus Puerto Iguazú - Resistencia
- Corrientes - Resistencia
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Resistencia
- Bus Clorinda - Resistencia
- Presidencia Roque Saenz Pena - Resistencia
- Bus from Rosario to Resistencia
- Bus Formosa - Resistencia
- San Miguel de Tucumán - Resistencia
- Bus from La Plata to Resistencia
- Bus Mendoza - Resistencia
- Villa Carlos Paz - Resistencia
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazú
- Bus Ushuaia - El Calafate
- San Carlos de Bariloche - Mendoza
- Bus from El Calafate to Perito Moreno
- Bus El Calafate - San Carlos de Bariloche
- Puerto Iguazú - Buenos Aires
- Bus from Mendoza to Salta
- Bus El Calafate - Ushuaia
- San Carlos de Bariloche - El Calafate
- Bus from Buenos Aires to Rosario
- Bus Buenos Aires - San Carlos de Bariloche
- San Carlos de Bariloche - El Bolsón
- Bus from Mendoza to San Carlos de Bariloche
- Bus San Carlos de Bariloche - El Chaltén
- Buenos Aires - Salta