- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Sihanoukville?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Kampot to Sihanoukville?
- Will you be returning to Sihanoukville by bus?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
- Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
- Popular Routes In This Country
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Kampot and Sihanoukville?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Kampot - Sihanoukville
About 44 miles (70 km) separate Kampot and Sihanoukville.
The majority of buses traveling from Kampot to Sihanoukville start their journey at Kampot Giant Ibis and wind up at Sihanoukville. These are the main departure and arrival locations on this route, but you can find others that could fit better into your travel plans.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Kampot to Sihanoukville.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Kampot to Sihanoukville, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Kampot to Sihanoukville.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Kampot to Sihanoukville.
Did you know?
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
The word 'bus' is an abbreviation of 'omnibus" which means 'for all' in Latin as buses were meant to be transportation for everybody.
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Kampot
Buses Leaving from Kampot
- Bus from Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Bus Kampot - Sihanoukville
- Kampot - Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus from Kampot to Siem Reap
- Bus Kampot - Kep
- Kampot - Ha Tien
- Bus from Kampot to Krong Battambang
- Bus Kampot - Koh Kong
- Kampot - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Bus from Kampot to Bokor
- Bus Kampot - Koh Rong
- Kampot - Takeo
- Bus from Kampot to Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus Kampot - Krong Pailin
- Kampot - Kandal
Buses Going to Kampot
- Bus from Siem Reap to Kampot
- Bus Ha Tien - Kampot
- Koh Kong - Kampot
- Bus from Kep to Kampot
- Bus Takeo - Kampot
- Koh Rong - Kampot
- Bus from Kampong Speu to Kampot
- Bus Cambodia - Kampot
- Krong Kampong Chhnang - Kampot
- Bus from Bokor to Kampot
- Bus Kandal - Kampot
- Krong Battambang - Kampot
- Bus from Koh Rong Samloem to Kampot
- Bus Krong Khemara Phoumin - Kampot
- Krong Pailin - Kampot
Popular Buses Connecting Sihanoukville
Buses Leaving from Sihanoukville
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus Sihanoukville - Bangkok
- Sihanoukville - Trat
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Pattaya
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Kong
- Sihanoukville - Kep
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Khum Andoung Tuek
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Khemara Phoumin
- Sihanoukville - Bokor
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Kampong Thom
- Bus Sihanoukville - Koh Rong Samloem
- Sihanoukville - Krong Poi Pet
- Bus from Sihanoukville to Krong Bavet
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Kampong Chhnang
- Sihanoukville - Koh Rong
Buses Going to Sihanoukville
- Bus from Kampot to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bangkok - Sihanoukville
- Ha Tien - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Trat to Sihanoukville
- Bus Kep - Sihanoukville
- Koh Kong - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Cambodia to Sihanoukville
- Bus Krong Khemara Phoumin - Sihanoukville
- Kampong Thom - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Trapeang Rung to Sihanoukville
- Bus Bokor - Sihanoukville
- Krong Kampong Chhnang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Koh Rong to Sihanoukville
- Bus BanLung - Sihanoukville
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Krong Bavet to Phnom Penh
- Bus Krong Poi Pet - Siem Reap
- Krong Battambang - Sihanoukville
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Siem Reap - Anlong Veng
- Siem Reap - Krong Battambang
- Bus from Kampot to Koh Rong Samloem
- Bus Takeo - Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh - Krong Kampong Cham
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Takeo
- Bus Sihanoukville - Kampot
- Krong Battambang - Siem Reap
- Bus from Siem Reap to Krong Kracheh
- Bus Sihanoukville - Krong Battambang
- Krong Kampong Cham - Siem Reap