Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Coquimbo to Valparaiso?
- Will you be returning to Valparaiso by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Coquimbo
- Popular Buses Connecting Valparaiso
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus Coquimbo to Valparaiso: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
Buses Romani is a great option if you're looking for a convenient and comfortable way to travel in Chile. With about 80 daily departures, the company connects important cities in the country. Their fleet of buses is equipped to provide travelers with a comfortable ride to important destinations. Experienced drivers will ensure safe travels, so you can just sit back and relax. Next time you're planning a trip, consider skipping the hassle of driving and letting Buses Romani take you where you need to go.
Coquimbo to Valparaiso Buses
Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Coquimbo to Valparaiso.
Bus service from Coquimbo to Valparaiso will be provided by the most trusted bus companies.
Discover how much the bus trip from Coquimbo to Valparaiso will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||1:00AM - 11:58PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$18|
|Minimum Trip Duration||5h25m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||6h3m|
|Distance||214 miles (345 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Buses Romani|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Coquimbo and Valparaiso?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Coquimbo - Valparaiso
The average bus ticket price from Coquimbo to Valparaiso is $18. The best way to find cheap bus tickets from Coquimbo to Valparaiso is to book your tickets as early as possible. Prices tend to rise as your travel date approaches, so book in advance to secure the best prices!
The average travel time between Coquimbo and Valparaiso is around 6h 3m, although the fastest bus will take about 5h 25m. This is the time it takes to travel the 214 miles that separates the two cities.
The number of buses from Coquimbo to Valparaiso can differ depending on the day of the week. On average, there are 4 on this route. Some buses run direct routes, while others have layovers. Simplify your bus trip from Coquimbo to Valparaiso by comparing and selecting the bus that fits you travel style and budget on Busbud.
When taking the bus from Coquimbo to Valparaiso, you can travel comfortably and safely with Buses Romani.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Coquimbo to Valparaiso, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $16 to $26 for a bus ticket from Coquimbo to Valparaiso based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $16 which is on 2023-12-08.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
If you're abroad, study some local language. Not only could it get you out of a pickle during your bus trip from Coquimbo to Valparaiso but it'll also be endearing to native speakers who will surely appreciate your effort.
Much more than a mere vehicle taking you from Coquimbo to Valparaiso, riding the bus will expose you to some of the most stunning panoramas while enroute to your final bus stop.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from Coquimbo to Valparaiso will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Coquimbo to Valparaiso.
Did you know?
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
The average number of passengers on a coach bus is 32 meaning that a bus could replace a minimum of at least 30 cars!
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Coquimbo
Buses Leaving from Coquimbo
- Bus from Coquimbo to Santiago
- Bus Coquimbo - Los Vilos
- Coquimbo - Antofagasta
- Bus from Coquimbo to Chillan
- Bus Coquimbo - Ovalle
- Coquimbo - La Serena
- Bus from Coquimbo to Valparaiso
- Bus Coquimbo - Tongoy
- Coquimbo - Arica Province
- Bus from Coquimbo to El Salvador
- Bus Coquimbo - Canela Baja
- Coquimbo - Rancagua
- Bus from Coquimbo to Caldera
- Bus Coquimbo - Illapel
- Coquimbo - Vina del Mar
Buses Going to Coquimbo
- Bus from Santiago to Coquimbo
- Bus La Serena - Coquimbo
- Valparaiso - Coquimbo
- Bus from Antofagasta to Coquimbo
- Bus Calama - Coquimbo
- San Pedro de Atacama - Coquimbo
- Bus from Salamanca to Coquimbo
- Bus Arica Province - Coquimbo
- Tongoy - Coquimbo
- Bus from Combarbalá to Coquimbo
- Bus Vallenar - Coquimbo
- Rancagua - Coquimbo
- Bus from Iquique Province to Coquimbo
- Bus Valdivia - Coquimbo
- Caldera - Coquimbo
Popular Buses Connecting Valparaiso
Buses Leaving from Valparaiso
- Bus from Valparaiso to La Serena
- Bus Valparaiso - Mendoza
- Valparaiso - Puerto Montt
- Bus from Valparaiso to Concepción
- Bus Valparaiso - Pucon
- Valparaiso - Temuco
- Bus from Valparaiso to Vina del Mar
- Bus Valparaiso - Casablanca
- Valparaiso - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Valparaiso to Calama
- Bus Valparaiso - San Antonio
- Valparaiso - Puerto Varas
- Bus from Valparaiso to Algarrobo
- Bus Valparaiso - Antofagasta
Buses Going to Valparaiso
- Bus from La Serena to Valparaiso
- Bus Mendoza - Valparaiso
- Puerto Montt - Valparaiso
- Bus from Concepción to Valparaiso
- Bus Talca - Valparaiso
- Temuco - Valparaiso
- Bus from Pucon to Valparaiso
- Bus Valdivia - Valparaiso
- Antofagasta - Valparaiso
- Bus from Osorno Province to Valparaiso
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Valparaiso
- Calama - Valparaiso
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Valparaiso
- Bus Casablanca - Valparaiso
- Algarrobo - Valparaiso
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Puerto Natales
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Calama
- Santiago - Pucon
- Bus from Santiago to Vina del Mar
- Bus Valparaiso - Santiago
- Santiago - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Calama to Santiago
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Santiago
- Santiago - Calama
- Bus from Pucon to Puerto Montt
- Bus Puerto Montt - Pucon
- Vina del Mar - Santiago
- Bus from Punta Arenas to Torres del Paine
- Bus Santiago - Pichilemu
- Santiago - San Antonio