Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from San Fernando to Pichilemu?
- Will you be returning to Pichilemu by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting San Fernando
- Popular Buses Connecting Pichilemu
- Popular Routes In This Country
Bus San Fernando to Pichilemu: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
If you're looking for reliable, comfortable transportation in Chile, buses TranSantin is a good option. The company offers a variety of routes, making it easy and affordable to get around. On any given day, 1059 buses leave from various locations, ensuring convenient departure times. With prices ranging from $10.00 to $11.00, the buses are well-maintained and comfortable. Whether you need transportation for business or pleasure, buses TranSantin gets you where you want to go for a fair price.
San Fernando to Pichilemu Buses
Busbud helps you find a bus from San Fernando to Pichilemu. Get the best fare and schedule, book a round trip ticket or find buses with WiFi and electrical outlets.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from San Fernando to Pichilemu.
Discover how much the bus trip from San Fernando to Pichilemu will cost you. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||8:10AM - 8:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$11|
|Minimum Trip Duration||3h|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||3h|
|Distance||61 miles (97 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||buses TranSantin|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in San Fernando and Pichilemu?
Frequently asked questions for your trip San Fernando - Pichilemu
The best way to travel from San Fernando to Pichilemu is by bus. The bus trip is an affordable, safe and convenient way to travel between the two cities. Taking a ride with other travelers through carpool services is an additional option to consider.
The average travel time from San Fernando to Pichilemu is about 3h, but the fastest bus can get you there in about 3h. This is the time it takes to travel the 60 miles (96 km) that separate the two cities.
The distance between the two cities is 60 miles (96 km).
On average, there are 22 daily departures on this route, offered by buses TranSantin. The number of buses from San Fernando to Pichilemu can differ depending on the day of the week. Want to make your bus journey from San Fernando to Pichilemu as effortless as possible? Busbud has got you covered! Browse schedules, pick the perfect bus for your travel style and budget - all in one place.
The first bus leaves at 8:10 AM and the last one leaves at 8:30 PM.
The majority of buses traveling from San Fernando to Pichilemu start their journey at Terminal de Buses de San Fernando and wind up at Terminal de Buses Pichilemu. These are the primary departure and arrival locations on this route, but you could find others that could be a better fit for your travel plans.
Go for the bus if you want the most cost-effective way to travel this route. $10 is the starting point for the cost-effective bus ride to Pichilemu from San Fernando.
The average bus ticket price from San Fernando to Pichilemu is $11. In the last 30 days, the prices ranged from $10 to $11, so it's good to do your research before booking.
Yes, you can do a day trip from San Fernando to Pichilemu. The total travel time for the round-trip is about 6h. So you'll have plenty of time to discover Pichilemu before making your way back to San Fernando.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from San Fernando to Pichilemu, as early as possible.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Make friends with the driver. They usually know a lot about your destination and may even recommend which side of the bus to sit on to get the best views on the road between San Fernando and Pichilemu!
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you're bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from San Fernando to Pichilemu.
Buses have one of the smallest carbon footprints of motorized transport modes. A bus going from San Fernando to Pichilemu will emit less CO2 than a car or an airplane.
Make a music playlist for your bus ride from San Fernando to Pichilemu, and enjoy the scenery to tunes from your own personal soundtrack.
Did you know?
It takes 27 hours to go by bus from Lima to Cusco, one of the craziest bus trips on the world. This route is used daily by locals and backpackers.
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Did you know that 80% of the buses in North America are equipped with WiFi and power outlets ? And 60% of bus travelers have used their electronic device on board during 2014.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worldwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud prides itself on its worldwide partnerships. We make it possible for you to buy tickets with its large network of trustworthy bus partners like Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting San Fernando
Buses Leaving from San Fernando
- Bus from San Fernando to Santiago
- Bus San Fernando - Pichilemu
- San Fernando - Talca
- Bus from San Fernando to La Unión
- Bus San Fernando - Santa Cruz
- San Fernando - Temuco
- Bus from San Fernando to Paredones
- Bus San Fernando - Puerto Montt
- San Fernando - Florida
- Bus from San Fernando to Victoria
- Bus San Fernando - Chillan
- San Fernando - Concepción
- Bus from San Fernando to Curico
- Bus San Fernando - Vina del Mar
- San Fernando - Puerto Varas
Buses Going to San Fernando
- Bus from Santiago to San Fernando
- Bus Rancagua - San Fernando
- Talca - San Fernando
- Bus from Pichilemu to San Fernando
- Bus Valdivia - San Fernando
- Santa Cruz - San Fernando
- Bus from Rosario to San Fernando
- Bus Temuco - San Fernando
- Puerto Montt - San Fernando
- Bus from Vina del Mar to San Fernando
- Bus Concepción - San Fernando
- Los Angeles - San Fernando
- Bus from Pucon to San Fernando
- Bus Florida - San Fernando
- Copiapo - San Fernando
Popular Buses Connecting Pichilemu
Buses Leaving from Pichilemu
- Bus from Pichilemu to Santiago
- Bus Pichilemu - San Fernando
- Pichilemu - Rancagua
- Bus from Pichilemu to Pucon
- Bus Pichilemu - Vina del Mar
- Pichilemu - Curico
- Bus from Pichilemu to Litueche
- Bus Pichilemu - Santa Cruz
- Pichilemu - Peralillo
- Bus from Pichilemu to Osorno Province
- Bus Pichilemu - Chillan
- Pichilemu - La Serena
- Bus from Pichilemu to Villarrica
- Bus Pichilemu - Valdivia
- Pichilemu - Temuco
Buses Going to Pichilemu
- Bus from Rancagua to Pichilemu
- Bus San Fernando - Pichilemu
- Pucon - Pichilemu
- Bus from Santa Cruz to Pichilemu
- Bus Litueche - Pichilemu
- Temuco - Pichilemu
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Pichilemu
- Bus Chillan - Pichilemu
- La Serena - Pichilemu
- Bus from Valdivia to Pichilemu
- Bus Peralillo - Pichilemu
- Rengo - Pichilemu
- Bus from Villarrica to Pichilemu
- Bus Osorno Province - Pichilemu
- Melipilla Province - Pichilemu
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Puerto Natales
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Calama
- Santiago - Pucon
- Bus from Santiago to Vina del Mar
- Bus Valparaiso - Santiago
- Santiago - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Calama to Santiago
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Santiago
- Santiago - Calama
- Bus from Pucon to Puerto Montt
- Bus Puerto Montt - Pucon
- Vina del Mar - Santiago
- Bus from Punta Arenas to Torres del Paine
- Bus Santiago - Pichilemu
- Santiago - San Antonio