Bus Santiago to Vina del Mar: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
Based on 8 reviews, the company was rated 2.3 stars on Busbud. Travelers were especially satisfied with the staff and the temperature but often complained with the wifi. Pullman Setter ticket prices on this trip start at $13.00
Santiago to Vina del Mar Buses
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a bus from Santiago to Vina del Mar is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of bus fares and bus schedules to find the best deals.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Santiago to Vina del Mar.
From cheap bus tickets to more luxurious buses traveling from Santiago to Vina del Mar, we offer a wide range of bus services to best suit your needs depending on how much your budget is.
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Santiago and Vina del Mar?
Santiago - Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 3850, Santiago, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana, ChileTerminal Sur
Frequently asked questions for your trip Santiago - Vina del Mar
The bus is the best choice to get to Vina del Mar without a car. The bus trip is an affordable, safe and convenient way to travel between the two cities. Taking a ride with other travelers through carpool services is an additional option to consider.
The average travel time from Santiago to Vina del Mar is about 2h, although the minimum time it takes to get there is 2h with the fastest bus. This is the time it takes to travel the 64 miles (103 km) that separate the two cities.
About 64 miles (103 km) separate Santiago and Vina del Mar.
You can choose from 1 travel times and travel with Pullman Setter. The number of buses from Santiago to Vina del Mar can differ depending on the day of the week. Want to make your bus journey from Santiago to Vina del Mar as smooth as possible? Busbud has got you covered! Browse schedules, pick the perfect bus for your travel style and budget - all in one place.
The bus service has you covered with departures starting at 8:00 AM and ending at 6:30 PM.
If you're headed to Vina del Mar from Santiago, chances are that your bus will leave from Terminal Sur and arrive at Calle Valparaíso, 1055. These are the main departure and arrival locations on this route, but you can find others that could fit better into your travel plans.
The cheapest way to travel this route is by bus. With prices starting at $13, you won't find a cheaper way to get there.
The average price of a one-way ticket from Santiago to Vina del Mar is $13. In the last 30 days, the prices ranged from $13 to $13, so it's good to do your research before booking.
Yes, it's possible to take a day trip from Santiago to Vina del Mar! The total travel time for the round-trip is about 4h. So you'll have plenty of time to discover Vina del Mar before making your way back to Santiago.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Santiago to Vina del Mar.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you're bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Santiago to Vina del Mar.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Santiago to Vina del Mar that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Create your own real life musical score by curating a personalized bus travel playlist - the perfect accompaniment to your bus ride from Santiago to Vina del Mar.
Did you know?
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
The Superbus, created by a Dutch engineer is the world's fastest bus with 250 km/h. Too bad it's only a prototype for now.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud makes bus travel easy. We help travelers find a bus, plot routes, and book intercity bus tickets all over the world. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travelers no matter where they are in the world. With Busbud, you can buy tickets with confidence. We ensure that you make the most out of your bus trip by partnering up with reliable bus companies from all around the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others.
Popular Buses Connecting Santiago
Buses Leaving from Santiago
- Bus from Santiago to Temuco
- Bus Santiago - Talca
- Santiago - Valdivia
- Bus from Santiago to Rancagua
- Bus Santiago - Buenos Aires
- Santiago - Antofagasta
- Bus from Santiago to Matanzas
- Bus Santiago - San Antonio
- Santiago - Santa Cruz
- Bus from Santiago to Castro
- Bus Santiago - Punta Arenas
- Santiago - Puerto Varas
- Bus from Santiago to La Unión
- Bus Santiago - Puerto Natales
- Santiago - Casablanca
Buses Going to Santiago
- Bus from Concepción to Santiago
- Bus Temuco - Santiago
- Talca - Santiago
- Bus from Rancagua to Santiago
- Bus Valdivia - Santiago
- Antofagasta - Santiago
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Santiago
- Bus San Antonio - Santiago
- Pichilemu - Santiago
- Bus from Arica to Santiago
- Bus Puerto Varas - Santiago
- Castro - Santiago
- Bus from San Pedro de la Paz to Santiago
- Bus Osorno Province - Santiago
- Los Angeles - Santiago
Popular Buses Connecting Vina del Mar
Buses Leaving from Vina del Mar
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Santiago
- Bus Vina del Mar - La Serena
- Vina del Mar - Mendoza
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Valparaiso
- Bus Vina del Mar - Pucon
- Vina del Mar - San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Concepción
- Bus Vina del Mar - Casablanca
- Vina del Mar - Arica
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Puerto Montt
- Bus Vina del Mar - Pichilemu
- Vina del Mar - Algarrobo
- Bus from Vina del Mar to Illapel
- Bus Vina del Mar - Concon
- Vina del Mar - Los Angeles
Buses Going to Vina del Mar
- Bus from La Serena to Vina del Mar
- Bus Pucon - Vina del Mar
- Valparaiso - Vina del Mar
- Bus from Osorno Province to Vina del Mar
- Bus Valdivia - Vina del Mar
- Arica - Vina del Mar
- Bus from Puerto Varas to Vina del Mar
- Bus Concepción - Vina del Mar
- Iquique - Vina del Mar
- Bus from Temuco to Vina del Mar
- Bus Puerto Montt - Vina del Mar
- San Antonio - Vina del Mar
- Bus from Pichilemu to Vina del Mar
- Bus Algarrobo - Vina del Mar
- Casablanca - Vina del Mar
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine
- Bus Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales
- Santiago - Valparaiso
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Puerto Natales
- Bus San Pedro de Atacama - Calama
- Santiago - Pucon
- Bus from Santiago to San Pedro de Atacama
- Bus Santiago - Vina del Mar
- Valparaiso - Santiago
- Bus from San Pedro de Atacama to Santiago
- Bus Calama - Santiago
- Santiago - Calama
- Bus from Puerto Montt to Pucon
- Bus Santiago - Pichilemu
- Punta Arenas - Torres del Paine