Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Trip reviews
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Barcelona and Lloret de Mar?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar?
- Related blog posts
- Will you be returning to Lloret de Mar by bus?
- Top travelled bus routes
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Barcelona
- Popular Buses Connecting Lloret de Mar
- Popular Routes In This Country
- Popular airport transfers
Bus Barcelona to Lloret de Mar: Trip Overview
See what travelers are saying about the trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar
3.6 out of 5 stars
User reviews from travelers who booked a bus ticket from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar
Ratings and Reviews (124)
Arkady B.September 18, 2023
Henrik S.July 24, 2023
Vanessa C.July 23, 2023
Christina N.June 4, 2023
Kathrine T.April 12, 2023
Compare bus companies
According to customer reviews, the bus service has received mixed feedback. Some customers have complained about delays and not getting their reserved seats. Additionally, there were reports of rude drivers who didn't stop at the correct bus stops. On the positive side, other customers praised the comfortable seats and excellent air conditioning.
SARFA S.L. Barcelona Lloret de Mar recent customer reviews
The bus was delayed with 50 minutes, and we did not get the seats we had reserved.
The ticket sent to be for the journey up from Barcelona to lloret was not sent to my email. Only the return ticket. Therefore no bus man would let me on the bus and drove off. Lady at desk said show my passport but the bus man said no. After 2 hours and a half, I finally managed to get a bus down. Horrible experience
El autobús ha llegado 30 min.tarde y habia una des Organización y falta de informacion muy impirrante
Barcelona to Lloret de Mar Buses
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a bus from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of bus fares and bus schedules to find the best deals.
We make it our job to connect you with the most dependable bus companies that cover bus service from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar.
Whether it is cheap bus tickets or more luxurious buses going to Lloret de Mar from Barcelona, we help you find what you're looking for based on how much of a budget you have.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||9:15AM - 9:45PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$15|
|Minimum Trip Duration||55m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||1h|
|Distance||41 miles (65 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Sarbus Sarfa|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Barcelona and Lloret de Mar?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Barcelona - Lloret de Mar
Taking the bus is the best way to travel to Lloret de Mar without a car. The bus provides a cost-effective, safe, and easy way to travel between the two cities. You also have the option of using carpooling services.
On average, the trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar takes around 1h, but you can get there in as little as 55m with the quickest bus. This is the time it takes to travel the 42 miles (67 km) that separate the two cities.
The distance separating Barcelona and Lloret de Mar is 42 miles (67 km).
About 17 buses travel this route daily, provided by Sarbus Sarfa. Depending on the day of the week, the number of buses available from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar may vary. Busbud can make your trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar a breeze! Simply check the schedules and pick the bus that matches your style and budget. It's that easy!
The bus service operates between 9:15 AM and 9:45 PM.
Most of the buses traveling from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar leave from Nord and arrive at Estación de Autobuses de Lloret del Mar. These are the most popular pick-up and drop-off locations on this route, but you could find others that could be a better fit for your travel plans.
Go for the bus if you want the most affordable way to travel this route. $14 is the starting point for the cost-effective bus ride to Lloret de Mar from Barcelona.
You can expect to pay around $15 for a bus ticket. In the past 30 days, prices have fluctuated between $14 and $15, so it's best to compare them to make sure you get the best deal.
Yes, a day trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar is definitely doable. The round-trip travel time is around 1h 50m. So you'll have enough time to visit Lloret de Mar before returning to Barcelona in the evening.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $14 to $14 for a bus ticket from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $14 which is on 2023-12-05.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
From miles long of beauteous natural landscapes to impressive man-crafted sights, you're bound to be in for a visual treat on your bus trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar.
Buses are energy-efficient. Carrying a passenger over 100 kms by coach only takes 0.6-0.9 liters of gas. Compare that to the 2.6 liters required by high-speed train, 6.6 liters by airplane and 7.6 liters by gas-powered car, and it's clear that the bus is a more environmentally-conscious option for your bus transportation from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Barcelona to Lloret de Mar while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Did you know some bus companies in Germany offer to their passenger low-costs snacks and regional beer based on their destination? Prosit!
9.2% of ground transportation in Europe is done by bus versus 7.4% by train.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Barcelona
Buses Leaving from Barcelona
- Bus from Barcelona to Andorra
- Bus Barcelona - Manresa
- Barcelona - Flix
- Bus from Barcelona to Zaragoza
- Bus Barcelona - Paris
- Barcelona - Girona
- Bus from Barcelona to Cadaqués
- Bus Barcelona - Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- Barcelona - Salou
- Bus from Barcelona to Platja d'Aro
- Bus Barcelona - Begur
- Barcelona - Calella
- Bus from Barcelona to Berga
- Bus Barcelona - Palafrugell
- Barcelona - Blanes
Buses Going to Barcelona
- Bus from Manresa to Barcelona
- Bus Andorra - Barcelona
- Marseille - Barcelona
- Bus from Zaragoza to Barcelona
- Bus Bilbao - Barcelona
- Pamplona - Barcelona
- Bus from Tossa de Mar to Barcelona
- Bus Salou - Barcelona
- Sant Feliu de Guíxols - Barcelona
- Bus from Calella to Barcelona
- Bus Berga - Barcelona
- Platja d'Aro - Barcelona
- Bus from Girona to Barcelona
- Bus Palafrugell - Barcelona
- Blanes - Barcelona
Popular Buses Connecting Lloret de Mar
Buses Leaving from Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Lloret de Mar to Girona
- Bus Lloret de Mar - Platja d'Aro
- Lloret de Mar - Perpignan
- Bus from Lloret de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- Bus Lloret de Mar - Toulouse
- Lloret de Mar - Lyon
- Bus from Lloret de Mar to Tossa de Mar
- Bus Lloret de Mar - Valencia
- Lloret de Mar - Madrid
- Bus from Lloret de Mar to Palamos
- Bus Lloret de Mar - Figueres
- Lloret de Mar - Santa Cristina d'Aro
- Bus from Lloret de Mar to Begur
- Bus Lloret de Mar - Palafrugell
- Lloret de Mar - Estartit
Buses Going to Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Girona to Lloret de Mar
- Bus Toulouse - Lloret de Mar
- Perpignan - Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Lyon to Lloret de Mar
- Bus Paris - Lloret de Mar
- Montpellier - Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Tossa de Mar to Lloret de Mar
- Bus Platja d'Aro - Lloret de Mar
- Sant Feliu de Guíxols - Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Madrid to Lloret de Mar
- Bus Valencia - Lloret de Mar
- Palamos - Lloret de Mar
- Bus from Estartit to Lloret de Mar
- Bus Sant Boi de Llobregat - Lloret de Mar
- Begur - Lloret de Mar
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Seville to Cádiz
- Bus Barcelona - Tossa de Mar
- Madrid - Segovia
- Bus from Seville to Ronda
- Bus Madrid - Barcelona
- Málaga - Ronda
- Bus from Valencia to Madrid
- Bus Bilbao - San Sebastian
- Málaga - Madrid
- Bus from Barcelona to Valencia
- Bus Valencia - Barcelona
- Seville - Madrid
- Bus from Málaga to Granada
- Bus Málaga - Nerja
- Málaga - Seville