What are the most popular bus routes to Philadelphia?
We've found the top bus routes travelers take to get to Philadelphia! Every day our bus partners (Greyhound, Amtrak, FlixBus) bring people from major cities to Philadelphia. Enjoy the convenience of taking the bus to Philadelphia!
|Average trip duration
|Buses from New York to Philadelphia
|Average trip duration2h
|Buses from Washington to Philadelphia
|Average trip duration3h 10m
|Buses from Boston to Philadelphia
|Average trip duration8h
|Buses from Allentown to Philadelphia
|Average trip duration1h 40m
|Buses from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
|Average trip duration9h 40m
Easily book cheap bus tickets to Philadelphia
We recommend booking as early as possible. You can also create a Busbud account and sign up for email updates on your favourite travel routes and bus companies!
When you book a bus trip from New York to Philadelphia with Busbud, you pay an average price of $21. There are 70 scheduled buses per day. The bus trip takes an average of 2h. Departures are between 00:00:00 and 23:59:00.
Each day 19 buses connect Washington to Philadelphia. The average travel time for this route is 3h 10m. When you book with Busbud, you can expect an average price of $30. Daily departures are between 00:20:00 and 23:20:00.
You can take the bus from Boston to Philadelphia for an average price of $51. There are 26 buses operating this route every day. The earliest bus leaves at 01:40:00 and the latest bus departs at 23:59:00. The average travel time for this route is 8h.
Book a trip from Allentown to Philadelphia with Busbud and you'll find an average price of $28. Booking early helps you find the best deals. 3 buses connect Allentown to Philadelphia every day. The first bus going to Philadelphia leaves at 07:40:00 and the last bus leaves at 20:15:00. On average, it's a 1h 40m bus trip.
Travel from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia for $60. The trip takes an average of 9h 40m. Book with Busbud and you'll find 16 buses per day that operate this route. Daily departures are between 01:30:00 and 23:50:00.
Bus stations in Philadelphia
The Philadelphia bus station is close to some of the most popular attractions in the City of Brotherly Love. It's on Filbert Street between ninth and 12th Streets, just a few blocks from the Liberty Bell. Although this is one of the most walkable cities in the United States, you can rent a car at the station or take a shuttle to another part of the city if you like.
Philadelphia city guide
Ready to see all that Philadelphia has to offer?
Between the delicious food, gorgeous architecture, and exciting nightlife, Philadelphia offers everything you could want in a vacation destination. You might also visit this city on business, but don't forget to make time for a little sightseeing while you're here.
Things to do in Philadelphia
Visits historical sites
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. They're the most iconic historical sites in the city, and you'll want to bring your camera to capture the experience. Continue your tour at the Reading Terminal Market. Not only does it offer impressive architecture, but the farmers market hosts vendors of all types, from fresh produce and clothing to antiques and jewellery.
If you're traveling with the kids, head to the Please Touch Museum. As the name implies, children can interact with every exhibit in the venue, which means you don't have to constantly brush away curious hands. Younger visitors will also like the Philadelphia Zoo, which features a variety of animals in a quaint Victorian setting.
Clubs and bars
After dark, you don't have to return to your hotel. Consider visiting high-end clubs like Rumor or the Stratus Rooftop Lounge. Alternatively, ease into a booth at the Loft Bar and sip cocktails with your traveling companions.
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Philadelphia?
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud helps you easily search, compare and book intercity bus tickets on a worldwide scale with our comprehensive list of bus routes and schedules. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travelers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular bus routes to and from Philadelphia
Buses Going to Philadelphia
- Bus from Philadelphia to Washington
- Bus Philadelphia - Boston
- Philadelphia - Atlantic City
- Bus from Philadelphia to Allentown
- Bus Philadelphia - Baltimore
- Philadelphia - Pittsburgh
- Bus from Philadelphia to Newark
- Bus Philadelphia - State College
- Philadelphia - Scranton
- Bus from Philadelphia to Orlando
- Bus Philadelphia - Reading
- Philadelphia - Wilmington
- Bus from Philadelphia to Chicago
- Bus Philadelphia - Virginia Beach
- Philadelphia - Charlotte
Buses Leaving from Philadelphia
- Bus from Washington to Philadelphia
- Bus Boston - Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh - Philadelphia
- Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia
- Bus Newark - Philadelphia
- Baltimore - Philadelphia
- Bus from Scranton to Philadelphia
- Bus State College - Philadelphia
- Atlantic City - Philadelphia
- Bus from Reading to Philadelphia
- Bus Orlando - Philadelphia
- Chicago - Philadelphia
- Bus from Ithaca to Philadelphia
- Bus Atlanta - Philadelphia
- Easton - Philadelphia
- Philadelphia to Newark Liberty International Airport
- Philadelphia to Port Authority
- Philadelphia to Baltimore Airport
- Philadelphia to Penn Station
- Philadelphia to Times Square
- Philadelphia to Back Bay Station
Top traveled bus routes in United States
- Bus from Albany to New York
- Bus Newark - Washington
- Dallas - Houston
- Bus from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando
- Bus Orlando - Fort Lauderdale
- New York - Buffalo
- Bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Bus Los Angeles - San Francisco
- Washington - Newark
- Bus from Hartford to New York
- Bus New York - Niagara Falls
- Boston - Newark
- Bus from San Diego to Los Angeles
- Bus Buffalo - New York
- Gainesville - Orlando
Plan your next bus trip
- Bus from Cape Town to Mthatha
- Bus Johannesburg - Mthatha
- Bloemfontein - Johannesburg
- Bus from Mthatha to Cape Town
- Bus Cape Town - Queenstown
- Mthatha - Johannesburg
- Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Bus Durban - Cape Town
- Pietermaritzburg - Johannesburg
- Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Bus Cape Town - Durban
- Bloemfontein - Durban
- Bus from Cape Town to King William’s Town
- Bus Johannesburg - East London
- Bloemfontein - Pretoria