Cheap buses leaving today
One passenger / one way
- Journey Overview
- Compare bus companies
- City Guide
- Information on this bus route
- Popular bus stations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best time to book your trip
- About Bus Travel
- What's the cheapest way to go from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant?
- Will you be returning to Mont-Tremblant by bus?
- Why choose Busbud?
- Popular Buses Connecting Montreal
- Popular Buses Connecting Mont-Tremblant
- Popular Routes In This Country
- Popular airport transfers
Bus Montreal to Mont-Tremblant: Trip Overview
Compare bus companies
According to customer reviews, the bus service has received positive feedback for its comfortable and well-maintained buses. Customers appreciate the friendly and helpful drivers who ensure a smooth journey. However, some passengers have complained about the lack of comfort in the seats and excessive heat onboard. Overall, it is considered a reliable option with good service quality.
Autobus Galland Montreal Mont-Tremblant recent customer reviews
Prompt service, great driver. Charging stations at the seats would be a huge improvement, especially for trips that are as long as this one (2hrs +).
Meh. Old bus, no leg room, nowhere to put your stuff like a folding desk, seat recline broken, pick other services at similar price if better
The driver was great but didn't explain to the passengers that we wouldn't be taken to the village We were left in Saint Jovite and told that a local bus would take us to the village. The local bus driver showed where to .get a shuttle to take us to the hotel. At that the shuttle getting us. At that another driver unco nected to our hotel saw us and out and out of mercy picked us up. A 2 hr and 50 minute trip took us about 5 hrs and 45 min.
Montreal to Mont-Tremblant Buses
With Busbud, comparing and booking tickets for a bus from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant is a breeze. Browse through an extensive selection of bus fares and bus schedules to find the best deals.
We make sure you can find a bus service from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant from the most reliable bus companies operating this trip.
From cheap bus tickets to more luxurious buses traveling from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant, we offer a wide range of bus services to best suit your needs depending on how much your budget is.
Information on this bus route
|Earliest and Latest Bus Departures||7:30AM - 2:30PM|
|Average Ticket Price||$32|
|Minimum Trip Duration||2h50m|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||3h25m|
|Distance||64 miles (102 km)|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Autobus Galland|
Where are the popular bus stations and stops in Montreal and Mont-Tremblant?
Frequently asked questions for your trip Montreal - Mont-Tremblant
Taking the bus is the best way to travel to Mont-Tremblant without a car. The bus provides a cost-effective, safe, and easy way to travel between the two cities. Taking a ride with other travelers through carpool services is an additional option to consider.
Traveling from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant takes around 3h 25m on average, although the minimum time it takes to get there is 2h 50m with the fastest bus. This is the time it takes to travel the 65 miles (104 km) that separate the two cities.
Montreal and Mont-Tremblant are 65 miles (104 km) apart.
About 1 bus travels this route daily, provided by Autobus Galland. Depending on the day of the week, the number of buses available from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant may vary. Want to make your bus journey from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant as easy as possible? Busbud has got you covered! Browse schedules, pick the perfect bus for your travel style and budget - all in one place.
The bus service operates from 7:30 AM for the initial departure and runs until 2:30 PM for the final departure.
The majority of buses traveling from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant start their journey at Gare d'autocars and wind up at Saint-Jovite - Shell. These are the most popular pick-up and drop-off locations on this route, there are other pick-up and drop-off locations that could make it easier for you to reach your destination.
You can save a lot of money on your trip from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant by choosing to travel by bus. The lowest tickets for this trip cost as little as $31.
The bus ticket costs $32 on average. In the past 30 days, prices have fluctuated between $31 and $32, so it's best to compare them to make sure you get the best deal.
Yes, a day trip from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant is definitely doable. The round-trip travel time is around 5h 40m. So you'll have plenty of time to discover Mont-Tremblant before making your way back to Montreal.
Find cheapest prices for buses
Price is for a one-way ticket for one passenger and based on past searches.
To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant, as early as possible.
You can expect to pay from $26 to $26 for a bus ticket from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant based on the last 2 days. You can expect to find the cheapest price for the trip at $26 which is on 2023-12-11.
About Bus Travel
Bus Travel Tips
Meet and talk to locals at the bus stations while traveling from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant.There is no better way to get inside travel information while exploring a new city than to go straight to its people.
Start sightseeing the minute your bus leaves the station. If you're on the night bus from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant, get comfy and count the stars.
Taking the bus creates the smallest carbon footprint compared to other modes of transport. Not to mention that buses will allow you to discover scenic gems from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant that are otherwise impossible to come by with a plane.
Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views.
Did you know?
The bus driver with the longest career in the world drove more than 2,000,000 miles and is a happy World Record holder.
Did you know there are on average 4,400 intercity bus departures every day in the US only? This number has been growing for 9 years in a row, yay!
One of the longest bus route in the world goes all the way from Ontario to Alberta in Canada (with the same bus). This trip is 3,435 km or 2,135 miles long and the price is a bit under $100.
Why choose Busbud?
The Best Way To Book Bus and Train Tickets
Busbud.com makes it easy for you to find, compare and book city-to-city bus tickets, all over the world. We save you the extra trip to the bus station. With several language and currency options available, Busbud seeks to cater to international bus travellers no matter where they are in the world. Busbud partners with safe and reliable bus companies throughout the world such as Greyhound, Eurolines, ALSA, OUIBUS (BlaBlaBus), National Express and many others so you can buy tickets without a worry.
Popular Buses Connecting Montreal
Buses Leaving from Montreal
- Bus from Montreal to New York
- Bus Montreal - Ontario
- Montreal - Boston
- Bus from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Montreal - Sherbrooke
- Montreal - Kingston
- Bus from Montreal to Niagara Falls
- Bus Montreal - Gatineau
- Montreal - Magog
- Bus from Montreal to Halifax
- Bus Montreal - Moncton
- Montreal - Bromont
- Bus from Montreal to Saint-Sauveur
- Bus Montreal - Val-d'Or
Buses Going to Montreal
- Bus from New York to Montreal
- Bus Boston - Montreal
- Sherbrooke - Montreal
- Bus from Kingston to Montreal
- Bus Trois-Rivières - Montreal
- Gatineau - Montreal
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Montreal
- Bus Magog - Montreal
- Windsor - Montreal
- Bus from Bromont to Montreal
- Bus Niagara Falls - Montreal
- North Bay - Montreal
- Bus from London to Montreal
- Bus Granby - Montreal
- Cornwall - Montreal
Popular Buses Connecting Mont-Tremblant
Buses Leaving from Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Montreal
- Bus Mont-Tremblant - Ottawa
- Mont-Tremblant - Rivière-Rouge
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Mont-Laurier
- Bus Mont-Tremblant - Saint-Jérôme
- Mont-Tremblant - Saint-Sauveur
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Gatineau
- Bus Mont-Tremblant - Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Mont-Tremblant - Val-David
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Ville-Marie
- Bus Mont-Tremblant - Laval
- Mont-Tremblant - Grand-Remous
- Bus from Mont-Tremblant to Val-d'Or
- Bus Mont-Tremblant - Saint-Marc-de-Figuery
- Mont-Tremblant - Rouyn-Noranda
Buses Going to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Ottawa - Mont-Tremblant
- Toronto - Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Sainte-Adèle to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Laval - Mont-Tremblant
- Saint-Jérôme - Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Rivière-Rouge - Mont-Tremblant
- Gatineau - Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Val-David to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Saint-Sauveur - Mont-Tremblant
- Mont-Laurier - Mont-Tremblant
- Bus from Val-d'Or to Mont-Tremblant
- Bus Kingston - Mont-Tremblant
- Rouyn-Noranda - Mont-Tremblant
Popular routes in this country
- Bus from Ottawa to Toronto
- Bus Montreal - Ottawa
- Montreal - Toronto
- Bus from Montreal to Quebec City
- Bus Toronto - Niagara Falls
- Banff - Calgary
- Bus from Toronto to Quebec City
- Bus Vancouver - Whistler
- Toronto - Kingston
- Bus from Fort McMurray to Edmonton
- Bus Edmonton - Fort McMurray
- Kingston - Toronto
- Bus from Toronto to Greater Sudbury
- Bus Quebec City - Montreal
- Windsor - Toronto